Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

sorry

Discussion in Everything & Anything started by Bravo One, Aug 2, 2011

1. Feb 8, 2011
    Hey guys sorry I havent been on a whole bunch, I'm In the middle of a PB22 which is a goverment punishment for neglect for nurses, im in the mists of getting a lawyer to fight this so ive been really busy
  2. Jul 14, 2008
    No problem dude! Good luck with that issue, it sounds serious :/
  3. Feb 8, 2011
    Yea my bosses dont like me so there trying to blame for something that wasnt my fault resulting in neglect on my perma record making immpossible to get another job in my feild so im going to sue there asses for discrediting my name and lost wages. I know my shit when it comes to my work and they messed with the wrong guy.
  4. Jun 26, 2011
    Good Luck broo hopefully you win and punish those asses .
  5. Feb 24, 2011
    Looks like bravo is going to become a wealthy man!!!!

Sue for pain and suffering too!!!! lol
  6. Jul 13, 2011
    what about defamation (sorry don't know my legal terms)
  7. Feb 1, 2011
    seems serious bro.. u better get a good lawyer.. :razz:
  8. Feb 8, 2011
    ill be my own lawyer B) half man half balls jk yea if they dont revolke the status tomorrow will be getting a good lawyer
  9. Jun 10, 2011
    Damn, sorry to hear that Bravo and good luck!

Had problems at an old job, that thankfully didn't go to any permanent record, where a little old lady was working the till, and she fucked up on change. I told her how to fix it, she was too stubborn to do so, so I was told by my boss to sign the paperwork saying it was MY fault just because she didn't want to upset the old dear...
  10. Feb 18, 2011
    I hate it when people do shit like that...Haven't had it happen for a while but I know it is coming.
  11. Sep 6, 2010
    Good luck man! I hope everything works out for you