Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Soundtrack for Zombie Escape, suggestions?

Discussion in Music started by Laces115, Jan 11, 2014

1. Oct 19, 2013
    This is my current set-up for a soundtrack to listen to (via YouTube), while playing Zombie Escape. Just instrumental, didn't add any lyrical songs so the music doesn't confuse you from voice chat.

Keep in mind, this is only my first version of this playlist, so if you have any suggestions, PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT ON THIS THREAD. I will most likely add it. Though the music is all from video games right now, any suggestions at all are welcome, video games OST or not.

Let me know what you think!

Link: http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLgxcu6S6djkKzysL5-0ogkgnBpMh8Ln

ALSO, if you disagree with the inclusion of a song(s) in the playlist, feel free to make a new one with the ones you like.
    Laces115, Jan 11, 2014 Last edited by Laces115, Jan 11, 2014
  2. Apr 1, 2012
    • Oct 19, 2013
      Interesting selection. Not gonna add Barney though :smile:
      Laces115, Jan 11, 2014 Last edited by Laces115, Jan 11, 2014
    • Oct 19, 2013
      Added some suggestions, and added some Super Smash Bros., Killing Floor, Counter Strike: Online, Pirates of the Caribbean, and Terminator 2 into the mix! Let me know what you think!
    • Jan 1, 2013
      • Oct 19, 2013
        Hmm... you know, should I keep all 50+ songs in one playlist, or should some be divided into separate playlists Keep in mind, playlists can be "shuffled", so the songs are in different order every time, but I think so many songs on one playlist may be hard to keep track of, in case you stop listening part-way through. What do you all think?