Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Resolved sour cream and onion ™[pF]

Discussion in Admin Abuse started by Mochi, Jan 5, 2014

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jan 5, 2014
    We were playing ZM Playtime and at the start of the round, everyone was rushing through the door way that leads to the secret room that gives you 100 points. As I was running through, Peter™ had also ran through and got stuck into me. I was slightly ahead of him and then Brazilsour cream and onion ™[pF] accused me of blocking. After literally 1 second, he moved me to spectate which wasn't even my fault to begin with or enough time to react to the warning.

Granted I could have typed !ztele, but so could Peter™. At the same time, why should I be the one at fault when I was the one stuck ahead and he was before me? Heck, I didnt even care that he was stuck but these guys made a big deal about it. If you're going to make a big deal about it, than move Peter™ to spectate since he's the one that got us both stuck.

You can check the chat log starting from 5 Jan 2014 22:37:25. I wish I could have taken a screenshot but like I said I was moved to spectate immediately so I didn't get a chance to. Anyone who has played there long enough and know me, I do not cade break, block, or break any rules.

A lot of these admins have been a little too tigger happy (Elysian is one of them, the last ban I got from her was also wrongly accused) with the admin commands when they don't even look at what happened before they take action or give people enough time to react to their warnings.

If you look in the chat, I was muted for arguing with the admin. I had to defend myself since it wasn't my fault. Yeah the comments were a little rude but I was pissed, who wouldn't be when your falsely accused? Then I got muted for arguing with the admin, okay fine. I logged off and log back in to try to get a hold of dillinger to ask if he saw what happened but he wasn't there. Then I got gagged again. Fine maybe that's my fault for trying to evade gag but I came back not arguign with them but instead only to check and see if dillinger was there.

Can you please do something about these admins being trigger happy with their commands? If anyone has a demo of what happened, I guarantee you it was not my fault and you can see Peter stuck behind me. Hell if Peter has a demo, that would be great. I'll even apologize if the screenshot or demo shows that I am wrong.

Elysian, please don't even join into this conversation, you did not see what happened.
  2. Mar 26, 2011
    Despite what he says I was there with @sourcream, Peter and sour both said you were blocking. You then started calling out sourcream being a shitty admin, when all he did was move you in to @spec we all know you aren't supposed to do that, being sour is a new admin I just told him in admin only chat that next time do not use spec unless someone wants to be in spec, it shouldn't be used for punishment. You continued to talk trash on him and would not stop saying he was abusing you and did the wrong thing after I told you he did not mean too, use the wrong command on you. Which by then you were breaking the rule of:

[IMG]

Then after he gagged you for continuing on with a over subject you then broke the rule of:

[IMG]

You left the game and then started complaining once more, I warned you and re-gagged you as the punishment says, I re-gagged you for disconnecting in the first place seeing you were not done, I could have banned you for continuing. Sour cream was confused and kicked you for the above punishment instead of warning, which I already did. Sour did use the wrong treatment on you I will not deny that but no matter what you dragged this out yourself.
    Elysian, Jan 5, 2014 Last edited by Brian, Jan 6, 2014
  3. Jan 5, 2014
    Fawk, dun really know how to use this forum.

@Elysian

When I was calling out shitty admin, I was actually referring to you. You step in when you didn't see what happened and just based it on hear say. Again, stop being part of this thread. Yes, I talked trash just like i admitted in my first post, you don't need to repeat it. As I said, I was defending myself and what he did was not my fault.

I admitted I was at fault for leaving the server for evading gagged. Once again, stop repeating what I said. Everything that happened I said it how it is and admitted when it was my fault.
    Mochi, Jan 5, 2014 Last edited by Mochi, Jan 5, 2014
  4. Dec 9, 2013
    I know you have issues with Peter and you were there blocking intentionally not only him but everybody trying to enter in the secret room, Peter was above you trying to crouch to enter, and you were there faking to be stuck, like you said you always plays there you know you can type !ztele before zombies turns 1 time, I told you not to block, wait it 5 seconds and moved you to spec( should have kicked you btw(that's why the teleport funcion is soo damn important) ). You then started arguing in game about my action, and I warned you to stop typing in game, if you want you come here and make a thread, no problem, you continued to argue and then I GAGGED you, not muted as you said. You left the game to avoid it and came back again, was kicked by avoiding gag(could be kicked with reason avoiding gag or warn first, both actions i already saw higher levels admins doing, but maybe its warn like Elysian said).
    Post Merged, Jan 5, 2014
    sourcream, Jan 5, 2014 Last edited by sourcream, Jan 5, 2014
  5. Jan 5, 2014
    I couldn't move............ I tried to move.... couldn't move.... = stuck. It's that simple and I did not have any issues with Peter. I have issues with Elysian. Even if I did have issues with Peter, I don't need to block him intensionally, I'm good enough to kill him and that would be enough.
  6. Dec 30, 2006
    So is this abuse report about sour cream without elysian, sour cream with elysian, or elysian without sour cream, or elysian with sour cream. I guess the with can be canceled out like 1/2 *2/1.

Overview, thread is about sour cream. You have issues with Elysian as stated. Please justify?
  7. Mar 26, 2011
    I was showing you as well as @sourcream the commands that should have been used. You were previously banned from the forums for making a account just to talk about me, I have no problems with you as a player but when you get in trouble you have nothing better to do but disrespect admins. I am not sided on this I say both of you were wrong in this, and its not up to me anyway, so I will let the uppers handle this.
  8. Jan 5, 2014
    no no, its about sour cream, but Elysian was just a part of it when she shouldnt be

@Elysian

I had to make an account to make this complaint.... im hardly ever active on the forums. just stay out of this thread already please
  9. Mar 26, 2011
    @Secprotocol he has issues with me because I have previously banned him for breaking the interfering with a admins duties rule. That is the only reason he has called issues with me but other than that he is a fine player and hardly ever breaks rules. He is just bad with the rule I banned him for, he has to talk about admins after they punish him.
  10. Jan 5, 2014

You falsely banned me for shooting someones glitchable container when they shot it into me. I didn't even make an admin abuse for it. Now I got a ban record that's goign to hold it against me but whatever..... That's another thread, please just go away. If anyone is inteterested, the thread is the oen she made titled "Why do you hate Elysian" or something of that sort
  11. Mar 26, 2011

You broke a rule referring to me, I am most definitely a part of this as I was talking to you and sour when this happened, I didn't "see" it but I had to deal with it. I have already stated I am not taking sides on either of these parts, you are a fine player minus the fact you disrespect admins. I just posted what I knew so I can help match up the story seeing you had no screen shots and no demos.
  12. Jan 5, 2014
  13. Dec 9, 2013
    Why Elysian can't post? She was in the server at the moment, and very nice to see you creating new accounts to post here Mochi, when you will grow up kid?
  14. Jan 5, 2014
    I forgot my password..... Don't be stupid and make false accusations again.
  15. Jul 20, 2010
    Alright enough bickering and shit talking back and forth -.-, next person to do it gets a god damn warning so cool it. Do any of you have screenshots or a demo?

From what @Mochi is saying they got stuck inside of each other, that can happen when noblock turns off. @sourcream were you sure that they weren't stuck inside each other?
  16. Mar 26, 2011
    @Badgriuel I hope you can see I was not talking shit on either of them nor even starting it, I was explaining to him my place of being here.
  17. Dec 9, 2013
    Badgriuel I was going to other spot and saw him over there. To me he wasn't stuck because he was the first in there, he wasn't above anyone(where you can glitch on top), peter was trying to jump over him to enter and he was stopped(or faking stuck). He could have moved forward and then move to the right or left to let the people pass, then he goes back(what i think he was trying to do)
  18. Oct 30, 2013
    since i was the one blocked i will post, sour was leading the way into the secret on playtime as u know you must wait 4 seconds upon entering i wouldn't say moochi was ahead of me it was probably like holding hands and he chose to just sit there and ended up getting us stuck now how sour saw this is as i said you must wait 4 seconds and he was in the very fron of the line, so he was looking back to see who was all behind him and noticed moochi sitting in my path the space is very narrow so i tried jumping over/around him and resulted in getting stuck weather or not he was blocking me or attempting to block others it most certainly was a form of blocking. While moving him to spectate may have not been the right option he saved many lives by removing the blocker from the area.
    Peter凸(¬‿¬)凸, Jan 5, 2014 Last edited by Peter凸(¬‿¬)凸, Jan 6, 2014
  19. Jan 5, 2014
    Apparently you didn't see everything because I was not the first one there. There was another guy who had already jumped down into the ladder once it starts rising. Does that mean you were wrong? Plus, the keyword you had used is "First one there"........ which means Peter was right behind me stuck....

Edit: I guess it was you who was int he lead according to Peter's comment.

@Peter

I was waiting for the 4 seconds.... does not mean I was blocking intentionally. My timing can be off. "it most certainly was a form of blocking", that's the judgment you wold make? any type of blocking is a form of blocking? so every time i run into someone and they block my path, its blocking.... stop playing cs...
    Mochi, Jan 5, 2014 Last edited by Mochi, Jan 6, 2014
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.