Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Not Abuse Sour cream [disrespect]

Discussion in Admin Abuse started by Batman Br, Jan 8, 2014

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jan 8, 2014
    Well, I come here for this channel explains a disregard of a director, was on the map "4away" on top, shooting the zombies, it arrived the Sour cream wanting to spend, and I was crouched going back because I was shooting the zombies to cover it. "As explained in photo 1"
    But he tried to pass it by jumping from the side and not on top, and he ended up falling downstairs.
    When he fell start making threats and insults to me, only he did in Portuguese because I'm Brazilian too. Like this photo in 2 and 3.
    I translate for you guys understand, I hope this is not normal administrators, because I play a long time ago and never saw it.

Thank comprehension. And sorry for the english ..
    And I hope I have made ​​clear!
    ***************************************************************************************Translations of sentences:
    Sour cream
    Photo 2
    bloqueia de novo pra tu ver = blocks again to see you
    fdp = Motherfucker
    Photo 3
    Sour cream
    tu impediu apassagem la em cima = you prevented the passage upstairs
    ficou parado = stood
    otario = sucker, asshole
    Me
    Photo 3
    logico q n, eu fui pra tras pq tava atirando nos zms = No logical that, I went back pq tava shooting the ZMS
    ***************************************************************************************
    END POST
    [IMG][/url][/IMG][IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
  2. Dec 9, 2013
    This photo 1 doesn't show the exactly moment he blocked me, at this time I already was down, he blocked me in the exact point if we jump someone's head we will tend fo fall about 75%( AND WHEN I JUMPED, HE MOVED BACKWARDS, to completely deny me to pass, then i fell), when I was coming after jumping in the top where humans are teleported I already saw him there blocking, but I just didn't warn in chat because zombies would kill me.

About the chat it is normal, we say this even to a friend here in brazil, and I didn't slap, freeze, kick, ban, only warned him, after i got killed by a zombie in the admin chat(in english) then I told him in portuguese in default chat.
  3. Jan 8, 2014
    I did not come by teleportation, I came up the elevator, you are leaps and falls up there.
  4. Dec 9, 2013
    I did not say that you came by teleportation, I said that when I was in the teleportation point, jumping to the ladder I already see you blocking on the tight spot in the top... learn how to read
  5. Jan 8, 2014
  6. Dec 9, 2013
    You weren't even kicked and I only warned because you did block intentionally, promise is not a proof, neither this silly image you posted
  7. Jan 21, 2011
    As sourcream said, since he didn't use any commands on you, this isn't abuse. It's a player talking shit to another player, which happens all the time. We prefer to see more professional behavior from our admins, though @sourcream, so keep that in mind from here on.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.