Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Source 2 Announced

Discussion in In The News started by Cat, Mar 3, 2015

1. Aug 25, 2009
  2. May 31, 2012
  3. Mar 10, 2014
  4. Mar 3, 2015
    I think it's an excellent idea that it will be free content. Also, they must've made it very simplistic since not just developers but also normal gamers can modify their games to what they want them to be. Highly interesting, can't wait for this to get released and see what can be developed with it.
  5. Mar 31, 2010
    I wonder if they'll release Counter-Strike Source 2 (even though CS:GO is still fairly new)...
  6. Mar 3, 2015
    I wonder what enhancement they could make. In all honesty, I absolutely hate CS:GO, it just doesn't feel right, and the guns look like toyguns, I hate it. I'd be pretty amazing if they could increase the graphics for CSS and maybe make the weapons look even better and so on. I just love the feeling of playing CSS, it feels right in my hand whereas CS:GO feels like complete shit.
  7. Apr 3, 2013
    I don't think Volvo will go back to one of their old titles and pull off a major update. CSGO with Source 2 however...Kreygasm
  8. Mar 3, 2015
    I know it would be very unlikely, but it could still be pretty amazing. Or if someone uses Source 2 and enhances CSS, I'd be happy.
  9. Jul 20, 2012
    If there will be Counter-Strike Source 2 I will come back playing
  10. Apr 9, 2012
    Dota 2 used Source 2 already lol. No surprise, though it's nice to see. There will be no CS2, that's CS:GO. There's no single benefit of having CS on Source 2 other than pretty graphics.
  11. Mar 3, 2015
    Pretty graphics would still be pretty nice though.
  12. May 31, 2012
    They're gonna pull an OB update all over again, port CS:GO to Source2 and break everything [further].
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Apr 28, 2013
      via https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P3ALwKeSEYs

All I just want are better limits so maps like minas and skyrim are playable in GO.
    • Feb 27, 2012
    • Jun 11, 2012
      They will and you know it. Dota 2 is getting the works. If it makes money it's getting attentions.
    • Feb 24, 2011
      They better improve those limits and give us mappers more freedom, or i'm gonna go cry in a corner.
      • Agree Agree x 2
      • Feb 27, 2012
        You watch, now edict limit will be reduced :clown:
        • Wizard! Wizard! x 1