Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

source bans trouble

Discussion in Counter-Strike: Source started by Detonator, Jun 21, 2011

1. Sep 25, 2010
    While I was training Arab how to ban I asked him to ban himself. The ban did not take effect untill a few minutes passed. Just now I permabanned Mate and it did not take effect for quite some time same thing happened with alpha I guess(the double ban).
  2. Apr 4, 2009
    Sometimes it bugs out and takes a little bit not often tho blame Kyle.
  3. Dec 7, 2010
    Awww, and we were so looking forward to blaming Haplo.
  4. Mar 26, 2011
  5. May 28, 2011
    yea...the ban wasnt even registering in console. it kept saying client wasnt found (hence why i did it mutiple times, i didnt even know it went on SB til i read this lol)
  6. Jun 4, 2006
    SB was 'lagging' last night too. If you notice on SB I have 2 bans for the same guy. I had perma'd him once, and nothing happened, he remined in-game for ~20 seconds, I did it again... shortly after it said he was banned. I check SB and he's on there twice. Not sure what the issue is...
  7. Sep 25, 2010
    Plutonium banned himself about 10 mins ago, still has not showed up in sb.
  8. Jun 4, 2006
    Ah, every day another set of problems... and it's always fun when they're problems that seem to stem out of thin air from nothing or no obvious causes. Guess I'll add this to the list of shit to fix today :razz:inch:
  9. Apr 9, 2007
    It's just the servers losing connectivity to Site5s MySQL server which isn't uncommon.
  10. Jun 4, 2006
    Yeah the entire site5 box is REALLY slow today, something is wrong. I've contacted their tech department, we'll go from there.