Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Source Filmmaker

Discussion in Entertainment started by GRUDGE, Jun 27, 2012

1. Jul 28, 2011

http://sourcefilmmaker.com/

:clap:

You can sign up for a beta invite at the website and cross your fingers. If you don't get one, though, there will be an open beta sometime in the future, so don't lose too much sleep over it!

Only downside really is that it will only be available for TF2, at least for now...
  2. Jun 4, 2006
    I wonder if anything's changed since it was included in the TF2 beta by mistake... I'd presume so. Glad to see they're finally releasing it.
  3. Aug 18, 2006

Now we wait.
  5. May 14, 2011
    When I saw Meet the Pyro yesterday I saw it was made using this. But I never thought it would be realised to the public. Now i can't wait :smile:
  6. Jan 28, 2012
    Was there a part 2 to the survey? It never came up for me if there was.
  7. Jul 28, 2011
    It wasn't a very long survey, so I'm sure you completed the whole thing... at the end I think there was some message that should have come up acknowledging that they received your survey and that was it.
  8. Jul 28, 2011
    Source Filmmaker is now in open beta. Enjoy!

It should be sitting around in your games library.

I am still learning how to use it, but it seems great so far. I hope to see some awesome things come from yall :smile:
    • Like Like x 1
    • Apr 9, 2007
      • Funny Funny x 1