Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Source SDK 2013 Release

Discussion in Mapping Discussion started by ColdZero, Jun 27, 2013

1. Jul 17, 2012
    http://store.steampowered.com/news/10962/

Seems it needs to be downloaded completly new in the Tools section of Steam. It is splitted up in Source SDK Singleplayer and Source SDK Multiplayer. I'll try it out as soon as the download is finished :grin:

[IMG]
    • Like Like x 2
    • Useful Useful x 1
    • May 30, 2012
    • Feb 3, 2012
      I'll check it out when mine's finished downloading.
    • Oct 17, 2011
      Finally. I still can't map due to my overheat issue :frown: but thanks for the heads up.
    • May 14, 2011

This better fix everything.
      • Agree Agree x 1
      • Oct 17, 2011
        they fixed the purple thingies in hammer that were annoying. You have to put gameinfo.txt in the sdk base 2013 plus materials and models.
        I don't see any other differences.
        Edit: NVM about exctracting the models and materials. Why is everything white and no models or entities appear? i exctracted everything to my steam name and common in cstrike and nothing still. Help please?
        Super Mario, Jun 27, 2013 Last edited by Super Mario, Jun 27, 2013
      • May 14, 2011
        It's not a game LMAO. It's just a video of the map. However. Did you get the textures, entities and models when you ran the hammer from sdk base 2013? I am having trouble with that.
        Post Merged, Jun 27, 2013
        OMG i have still having problem after extracting textures and models in my steam name and in common both in counterstrike source and sdk 2013.
        I have no custom textures not models in those screenshots and all entities appear as obslete.
        [IMG]
        [IMG]