Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Space Engineers

Discussion in Gaming started by Sam Axe, Oct 17, 2014

1. Jan 13, 2010
    Hey guys, there was some talk on the ZM server about Space Engineers. I enjoy this game quite a bit and wanted to know if anyone was hosting a server. I'd love to join and build.
    • Good Idea Good Idea x 1
    • Feb 27, 2012
      Don't know if anybody is, but perhaps i could use my VPS for that if enough people want a server for it. Still waiting to hear from @LC about things and stuff before i switch it over to linux. Hopefully they have linux server files.
    • May 2, 2013
      I tried playing with @Dirtbag once tho i didnt get much time welp mine glitched and failed i got trown out all alone somewhere in space like w..t...f.....
    • Jan 13, 2010
      It sounds like you turned your inertial dampeners off, lol.
      • Funny Funny x 1
      • Feb 13, 2014
        It's hard to say. Xcn has pretty well died out from what I can see. Would still be fun to get a bunch of people together to do a scrim night, clan or not.

I know a few people posted they would like to do a scrim, so I'm sure the interest is still there. Just not necessarily a clan war. I'll message you on steam about it.
        • Like Like x 1
        • Jan 13, 2010
          Aw, scrimming? I was thinking just building some epic stuff, at least to begin with.
        • Feb 27, 2012
          This was directed at a CS:S server for them to scrim on. Not Space Engineers :razz:
          • Like Like x 1
          • Jan 13, 2010
            Lol ok. SE scrimming would just be weird.