Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Discussion in Everything & Anything started by Storm, May 25, 2009

1. Apr 11, 2009
    last night on plague fest people kept spamming there mics and i had my bufferoverflow 4 times so did a lot of other ppl. But i just got so i got annoyed and left the server but that was just me. if anyone has a explanation on this please tell me.
  2. Mar 12, 2008
    We have quite a few admins, but most of the time they are never on.
    The few that are, however usually don't stay on late at night. there is a votemute function, as well as votekick and voteban

try those next time and if that doesn't happen, try to find out the names and steam id's of these players and post them in the "player abuse" board on our forums.

We can sort them out there afterwards. if they are found spamming and trying to ruin the fun, They'll be dealt with.

sorry 'bout that,

3. Apr 11, 2009
    ik that and at that time it was everybodyspamming and the admins made a quiet time and once they unmuted everybody everybody started again so i just left
  4. Jan 10, 2009

i was there. i cam in the middle of quiet time. peter was the one responsible for quiet time! i had a nice chat with him during that time. it was nice a peaceful. man how i enjoyed it. :grin:
  5. Apr 9, 2009
    There was nothing we could do. The quiet time was nothing more than temporary. The problem lies with the mute function. When we mute you, you also can't use text communication -- this includes ztele/zstuck. Peter got kicked for the same error and I was lagging to hell and back, you weren't the only one facing this problem, but we couldn't do anything. It wasn't really spamming, just too many people talking at once and there's little we can do about it.
  6. Mar 16, 2008
    This is a reminder to myself to update votemute when I get home. an update fixing it has been released.
  7. May 18, 2009
    I'm on every day just not under my name + without admin and....
    Wow idk why I came into this post.
  8. May 27, 2008
    Was fun, wasn't it?
  9. Jan 10, 2009
    sure was! it was weird not hearing "admanz admanz cadebreaker/bacon me/QQ/sorry excuse/!ztele/QQ/QQ/QQ pl0xpl0xpl0xpl0x!!11!!1!!12!!21211one!one!1eleventytweleve!1onetwothree!"
  10. May 18, 2009
    you forgot "ADMANZ I NEEDZ DRUGZORZ PL0X!!!"
  11. Jan 10, 2009

oh and "pl0xpl0x NO CLIP pl0x ADMANZ! ADMANZ PL0X!"