Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Spiked Ammo

Discussion in Everything & Anything started by Ghost, Jan 21, 2013

1. May 14, 2011
  2. Aug 18, 2006
    Booby trapped weapons. Yes, it happens, fortunately though, not very often for us since we know where all of our supplies come from.
  3. Jan 13, 2013
    China right?
  4. Aug 18, 2006
    Actually no. Most ammo is made right here in the U.S., just like the firearms.
  5. Feb 14, 2012
    Money is money.

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk 2
  6. Mar 20, 2012
    war economy right? u gotta save jobs
  7. May 31, 2012
    Very interesting. Good to know.
  8. Feb 4, 2011
    Thats one way to field strip a weapon.
  9. Jan 13, 2013
    @Ray, it was a joke =D
  10. May 20, 2011
    Very good tactic. I've seen this happen oftenly in videos about war and training.
  11. Apr 12, 2012
    Good tactic? Did you see the part where the US contractor had a round explode on him?

Personally I think this is a pretty immoral trick (not like war is moral.. I'm just saying..).
  12. Aug 18, 2006
    This. I sure as hell wouldn't want that thing exploding in my hands.
  13. May 20, 2011
    As in terms of sabotage and boobytraps, yes.
  14. Apr 12, 2012
    That's all it is.. what other type of usage is there for it?

I think you need to re-watch the video... once its out in the wild, you can't trace the stuff.

Did you not see the United States citizen have a round blow up in his face? The stuff is indiscriminate - meaning, its not targeted. And you really think this is a good idea?
  15. May 20, 2011
    I do. Fuck me for having an opinion, right? Jezus.

My statement was more directed to selling these supplies to the enemy, not have these made and sold out publicly.
  16. Jun 2, 2012
    I agree with slisher it is an excellent tactic and I do think it is a good idea when sent to the enemy. That hole thing with that one American guy was an accident from what I saw.
  17. Apr 12, 2012

Oh you're welcome to your opinion, I just wanted to be sure you actually understood the points I made. You two do realize that we ARE selling/sending them to enemy, and it STILL managed to go off in a US contractor's hands? If you see nothing wrong with that, ok then... that's your opinion :/
  18. Aug 18, 2006
    Thus this saying with grenades: "Once the pin is pulled, Mr. Grenade is no longer your friend".