Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Sport activity type thread thingy....

Discussion in Sports started by Richard420, Sep 3, 2012

1. Dec 2, 2011
    Do you snowboard, Ski, or Skate? Or something else Like @Ghost.

Tell us what you do and post some pics if you have them!

I myself liked snowboarding!

Edit: @Fornax I did not see the suggestion thread you made but I decided to make this post and we should all love it! It needs more love !!!!!!
  2. Jun 18, 2012
    It's on suggestions. :wink:
  3. May 14, 2011
  4. Dec 6, 2011

I pretty much do any sports when I can, since I enjoy all of them (except that game where people run around on a tiny court and shoot in an easy-to-make, unguarded goal.)

Here's some pictures of me on HoneyBaked from 2 years ago:
    [IMG]

Winning Silversticks Semi-finals after scoring 7 goals in the 3rd period to be qualified:
    231083_116520478434006_6447457_n
    • Like Like x 1
    • Dec 19, 2008
      I am a Snowboarding and this is me at Sunday River in Maine

[IMG]
    • Dec 2, 2011
      Over here bra!
      Whyd you blur your name out?
    • May 14, 2011
    • Dec 6, 2011
      Just happen to have two photos of this one kid, that you can't find anywhere else... hm....

Also, ask @-______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________- to check my Facebook. Those are on there.
    • Oct 29, 2010

On a slightly more relevant note: I follow tennis big time.
      [IMG]

[IMG]

Who else follows tennis?
    • Jun 18, 2012
      I honestly couldn't care less about tennis meeko, sorry :razz:. Your ice hockey pics are cool Brett, I've never even seen it being played IRL but I'd love to crash into some people myself!
    • Oct 29, 2010
      I knew I was too hipster for plaguefest. . .or as Mind Trapz once stated, too hipster to be playing CSS. . .

>:
    • Jun 18, 2012
      *glady agrees* ... Uhm I mean, naaah some people really seem to enjoy tennis, and aren't hipsters. I just don't like it.

You however, belong to C0ck oF D0oDdy FOW SUAAAH! What other sports do you like which arent hipster? #SVVAG YOLO
    • Feb 14, 2012
      When did watching a sport that is broadcasted on nation television make you a hipster? Tennis is a very popular and quite mainstream sport.
    • Jun 23, 2011
      Does my love for sparring in tae kwon do count? :grin:

I used to play tennis and soccer before my knee problems got bad but I plan on doing more sports once they all heal up from surgery
    • Dec 2, 2011
    • May 14, 2011

Sent from my HTC Sensation using Tapatalk 2
    • Oct 29, 2010

I used to compete in state in tennis back in high school.

I ragequit the sport completely two years into college. Fuck tennis.
    • Oct 17, 2011
      Same here. I played soccer big times in middle school but I quit after my first varsity year in high school. I'm doing track and swimming now. I'm also planing on becoming a lifeguard at YMCA and go to the state's championship next year since I'm the second fastest swimmer in my school. We, Lebanese, love this sport.
    • Dec 6, 2011
      Uh... Been playing hockey since I was 3 non-stop (even in the off-season), and I still play. I'm a huge boxer. I couldn't do anything else (even though I wanted to do football due to my unorthodox size/speed ratio) because hockey and school took up my 7 day week.

Hockey pictures are above =P