Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Implemented Sports thread

Discussion in Website Feedback & Bugs started by Fornax, Sep 3, 2012

1. Jun 18, 2012
    In the ongoing ski/snowboard thread Richard420 mentioned this.

Maybe it's an idea to make a sub-forum about sports. Here people could talk about their hobby's and future sports they'd like to practice, and get valuable information on prices and how to get started.

Besides hobby's there could also be threads for competitions followed by a number of people. I don't know about the competitions in America, but it sounds like a lot of people are attracted to the NBA, NHL, Mayor league. (Sorry for possible typo's.)

I like sports, and I didn't expect to see this many people being amused by them aswell, so I thought I had to make a suggestion about it.

Edit: I should have said section instead of thread, so sports can be kept apart.
    Fornax, Sep 3, 2012 Last edited by Fornax, Sep 4, 2012
  2. Dec 6, 2011
    Guess it could work. I don't see it as a huge issue though, since you can fit everything into "Entertainment" and "Anything and Everything".
  3. May 14, 2011
    • Useful Useful x 1
    • Jun 18, 2012
      I guess that's true but it might be more oversee-able, when there's one sports section?
    • Dec 2, 2011
      Maybe i should have searched around before i made mine lmao!
      Post Merged, Sep 3, 2012
      Already made a fourm under the Anything and everything, http://plaguefest.com/threads/sport-activity-type-thread-thingy.11998/
    • May 5, 2011
      Fantasy football drafts done woot can't wait. Who else is in fantasy football?
    • Oct 17, 2011
      My favourite sport is to punch you in tha face. I still want that fight with you yahoo if it's the last thing I do and you'll never know when I strike you.
      • Good Idea Good Idea x 1
      • Aug 18, 2006
        • Funny Funny x 1
        • Winner Winner x 1
        • Artistic Artistic x 1
        • Jun 17, 2011
          • Agree Agree x 1
          • Oct 17, 2011
            Ehe, got that reply pic like 10 times already. @Celexie, me and yahoo always joke like that on steam chat so is is not serious :razz:. yahoo is almost my age and he is one of the coolest people that I like to talk with and challenging cause he can take jokes unlike other babies who take it serious. He is a good friend but he's still getting his ass kicked.
          • May 5, 2011
            Almost your age? lol...I'm older Mario. And you will never beat me ^^ I'm Asian, automatic win.
          • Jun 17, 2011
            Jokes require smilies! Isn't that the new thing nowadays? :razz: If you noticed my sarcasm with the multiple question marks...

Sent from my Vortex using Tapatalk 2
          • Oct 17, 2011
            I'm sowwie celexie. I'll let him punch me in the face and make you happy :razz:. he's da man.
            Edit:wtf yahoo? I already kicked an asian's ass here, so I don't fear you.
            Post Merged, Sep 4, 2012
          • Jun 18, 2012
            Please give this people higher up the chance to read this and give their opinion on it and keep the spam away, therefor is a no-count section etc. etc.
          • May 5, 2011

Football starting so soon...man gonna be gear. Really looking forward to watching the Lions game. Hoping Andrew luck does well too.