Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Spray id question.

Discussion in Help Desk started by Richard420, Feb 24, 2012

1. Dec 2, 2011
    So i was wondering if we could make a command that when we wanted to id a spray after it comes up that we have the option to send a warning or ban a player/Kick player. I am no css pro so i am wondering if this is possible?
  2. Mar 12, 2008
  3. Feb 5, 2012
  4. Oct 20, 2011
    I think he means after you do a @spray, make it come up with options to warn, kick and ban the player. Only problem with this is that a lot of times the spray identifier is wrong IE ZE server when people are always spraying their sprays on top of each other. Makes it damn near impossible to identify the right person.
  5. Jan 5, 2007
    That's how the old @spraytrace one worked. I personally prefer that it only lists the ID of the owner, instead of bringing up a menu to also kick/ban them. Without the menu, there's less chance of an admin hitting one of the commands on impulse and punishing the wrong person.
  6. Mar 12, 2008
    Or spilling milk on the keyboard and 'accidentally' banning someone. #magicmilk