Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Spray making

Discussion in Creativity started by Nitrogenix, Apr 12, 2014

1. Feb 25, 2014
    Ok i find myself decent in making sprays in game, high quality etc even fading sprays. Now i do like to offer people a chance to have there own nice cut out or a funny one

I'm not an artist of any kind, the main thing i do is keeping images intact and cut em out add a layer in it for more 3D effect if needed.

Ask and post the picture you like to see vectored, remember i do this in my free time so don't be sad if it isn't finished in 5 minutes. I want quality not quantity.
    • Like Like x 1
    • Mar 14, 2013
      hey mind cutting out this for me, the main focus is this neko chick good luck and thanks if you do do it <3

I feel like makeing that into some random meme XD
    • Feb 25, 2014
      Sure thing, I live in Europe tough so could be that i finish it when you sleep as it is bedtime for me now xd
    • Feb 25, 2014

animegirl
      • Like Like x 1
      • Apr 9, 2012
        Cutting out is something practically everyone can do with GIMP and tresholding masks, it's just something tremendously boring and annoying to do lol. If that doesn't work, just cut it out with the lasso/free selection tool, which is even more annoying. But, great work and it's appreciatable you are doing this!
      • Feb 25, 2014
        True, but most people don't know and I don't mind to help sometimes.
        • Friendly Friendly x 1
        • Mar 14, 2013
          yes hahahaahah XD the way the head pops out is just to moe ^^

alright time to make you work your ass :devil: i have a whole lot of things gonna have s u du :wink:

though i was gonna post something later this came up , when u can please cut out the cat and the text ^^[IMG]
        • Jun 11, 2012
          @Welsper he's stealing your original content
          • Agree Agree x 1
          • Feb 25, 2014
          • Jun 11, 2012
            Sorry this wasn't intended for you. Terribly apologize. It was in regards to agent last pic of the cat he posted. Someone linked him that because he wouldn't shut up.

Again, not at you. You are cool.
          • Feb 25, 2014
          • Mar 14, 2013
            take your time, its nice to know theres someone out there in this website whos willing to do my job ^^

U my friend are a good person
            winks at you penguinly eh hee~
            [IMG]
            • Like Like x 1
            • Feb 25, 2014
              Wel living thins is harder then cartoon ones, i can't make it stay fluffy but i hope you like it. die_in_fire
              • Winner Winner x 2