Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Bug Sprays Not Showing

Discussion in Server Suggestions & Bugs started by Tony the Tiger!! :D, May 19, 2014

1. Feb 27, 2012
    These guys were bumping an old thread. Told Kloud to make a new thread like 4 times and he still hasn't. I can see most sprays, but not all. Whatever was done before probably needs to be done again.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Programming King Programming King x 1
    • Jun 4, 2012
      i can see one persons spray and thats about it @LcLovesBlue but i can see mine thats basically it I've done all everyone has recommended and still nada
    • Apr 9, 2007
      You've confirmed this is still an issue after me most likely fixing it today?
    • Feb 27, 2012
      Was not aware this was fixed today. Not sure, because it wasn't as bad as it was the first time. I'll keep an eye out and see that i can see everyone's spray. If i can't, i'll bump this. If i can, i'll mark this as Fixed.
    • Feb 27, 2012
      2 Players claim they can't see some sprays. @Ares @rogers 2
    • Feb 21, 2012
      sprays are still broken, can only see mine and no one elses. the server doesn't generate the .dat files inside cstrike\download\user_custom\## that is required for sprays to appear like intended

how to replicate the issue

• Apr 9, 2007
      What is your spray's name? Still 8d5615d5.dat ?
    • Feb 21, 2012
      nah i've changed it, its b05d0ad4.dat now
    • Apr 9, 2007
    • Feb 21, 2012
      so it generates on the servers path but not the clients path for the other people
    • Apr 12, 2014
      Ever since the latest steam update i have been able to see a few more of people's sprays, but i can't see everyone's sprays.
      Ares, May 20, 2014 Last edited by Seeker, May 20, 2014
    • Mar 26, 2012
      Same issue. Spray doesn't save to my computer either. Only my spray is saved in user_custom, and I can only see my spray. This is new as of a month or so ago, lol. I'm over sprays constantly breaking. XD
    • Feb 27, 2012
      This is still borked. Need fixing. Lord Kyle please deliver a fix. :pizza:
      • Like Like x 1