Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Discussion in Server Suggestions & Bugs started by =pF= KanyoN, Apr 13, 2014

1. Jun 4, 2012
    I've been trying every witch way to get the sprays to work I can see mine that's it. I can't see anyone else's but I jumped on a server that grizzly bear made I saw everyone's spray and they saw mine. Could it be a bug in the server?
  2. Dec 27, 2012
    The other day when I played at the zm_office map, people sprayed their sprays and would tell each other they couldn't see one and another. They could see mine however, so I don't know what's going on heh.:wilt:
  3. Jun 4, 2012
    ya i think maybe it needs a hard reset but I'm not sure i can't remember the code to check to see if its up
  4. Feb 21, 2012
    yes, the sprays are broken on pFs servers, did some experimentation and found out the pF servers dont download/generate the .dat files for the sprays into cstrike/download/user_custom/##

http://puu.sh/87pyo.png this is from joining pFs ZE server

Steps to reproduce
    1. Delete the folders inside user_custom (server should regenerate them upon joining)
    2. delete the .vtf files inside materials/temp
    3. import a new spray that hasn't been used the on the server before
    4. join one of pFs servers (Zombie Escape for example)
    5. get other people to spray their sprays
    6. spray your spray
    7. monitor the folder paths on your client cstrike\download\user_custom and cstrike\materials\temp
    8. find out only your .dat and material file only generated for you and no one elses has generated
    • Wizard! Wizard! x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
    • Jun 4, 2012
      ok cool thats ill give it a try
    • Feb 21, 2012
      anyone gonna resolve this issue? pf servers dont generate the .dat files for clients thats required to see sprays