Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Not Abuse ST ARSSS ADMIN ABUSE-

Discussion in Admin Abuse started by Whoop!!!, Jul 22, 2012

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Aug 3, 2011
    initially im not sure how STARSSS BANNED me without going thru the right process -- WARN - KICK - BAN. (1hr-1day) as shown in ur PF website. when he was telling me to stop shooting my cade when sum1 was trying to break it, he was watching the whole thing while it happens. why did STARSSS let DR.PEPPER (SKYCLOUD) break my cade in the first place and not warning DR.PEPPER (SKYCLOUD)? when DR.PEPPER wan trying to get in my cade i coudnt move coz i was stuck on it. and he was acusing me of blocking? how was that? can u show me when i break your cade STARSSS? what do i get for doing that? ive been in this server for sumtime now even b4 u become an admin. how could a 1 DAY BAN becom 3 DAYS ban? when STARSSS banned me for first time its only 1 DAY, when kitty saw sumthing stupid with his ban she unbanned me. when i tried to get in STARSSS immedietly banned me for 3DAYS.. how could that be? isnt that shows abuse of admin rights? were u there? ur a new admin and u are still learning.. this only shows that u are still incapable of making considerable decisions. u dnt earn respect by abusing ur admin. not that way. u still have alot to prove!
  2. Feb 21, 2007
    i have given some logs to an LSA to review
  3. Aug 3, 2011
  4. Mar 26, 2011
    Fare as I know I did NOT brake your cade you were blocking me the hole time just waiting for a zombie to come and stab me. That's why I record the demo.

And even though STARSSS did NOT tell me to brake your own cade.
  5. Sep 25, 2010
    1)The abuse you claim here is that Stars banned you without warning or kicking first. However looking at your ban history you have been banned plenty of times for breaking rules. Warning/kicking you was not necessary especially since you got kicked earlier for cade glitching.

2) You claim that Stars saw skycloud break your cade and didn't take action. However wihtout a demo we cannot do anything.

3) kitty never unbanned you. Stars just unbanned you to re ban you so that he could increase the ban length(I assume).

4) You were blatantly blocking and got punished for it( this is what i saw from the demo provided with the ban).
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.