Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Star Wars the Old Republic

Discussion in Gaming started by Tewfen, Aug 31, 2014

1. May 17, 2014
    Anyone in Plaguefest play SWTOR? If you don't know what this amazing game is (who doesn't know) it is a large MMORPG and I have to say probably the best I've played in my life. If you have not noticed yet it is about Star Wars the Old Republic for all you Star Wars fans like me. Now the thing I most love about this game is how they merged the story with the multiplayer, there are most likely more things to do in that game then in Skyrim. This game has banks, strongholds, lightsabers, famous Star Wars locations, blasters, more blasters, more blasters, aliens, humans, armor, the force and an amazing story. If anyone plays SWTOR please add me my name is Yaxxon.
  2. Apr 4, 2009
    This game is still alive? Must be free to play by now..
  3. Jun 11, 2012
    I loved it while I was playing it for the couple of months last year. I think I stopped playing it after they added the Jabba the hutt expansion. I still love it and would like to play it, but damn MMO ain't of my thang. Still the best MMO there was.
    • Agree Agree x 1
      Benderius, Aug 31, 2014 Last edited by Benderius, Aug 31, 2014
    • Dec 30, 2006
      I'm on there. But I don't have it installed. Jedi Coveneantntent or something like that.
    • May 11, 2011
      It was fun when i was playing might replay it again.
    • May 30, 2012
      I played it and got my first level 50 account, got bored of the system/gameplay and never returned lol.
    • Feb 1, 2011
      I tried the free trial a year or two ago and it was really fun. I liked the voice acting / story and the combat and questing was great. Never got into it though - I wasn't a fan of their f2p model; seemed like it kind of boned anyone who didn't want to pay.
    • May 17, 2014
      Post Merged, Aug 31, 2014
      Free to play is still very fun if you subscribe it just changes a few tiny things but if your f2p and you reach level 10 it's so damn fun.
      Post Merged, Aug 31, 2014
      I would rather have the game just singleplayer rpg but it's still an amazing game online.
    • Jul 20, 2012
      It was good and fun, but I have time for only one mmorpg so I chose World of Warcraft.
    • Apr 4, 2009
      • Agree Agree x 1
      • Funny Funny x 1
      • Zing! Zing! x 1