Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Star Wars: The Old Republic

Discussion in Gaming started by Mysticlegends, Jul 22, 2011

1. Jan 30, 2011
    Well, now that Pre-ordering has begun, how many people here are planning on playing this game being developed by BioWare and Lucasarts?

I have already preordered off of Amazon and entered in my early access code, really looking forward to playing this amazing game.
  2. Jul 14, 2010
    I thought it was going to be F2P
    :weep: Doubt I will play it now
  3. Jun 10, 2011
    Was at first, then after the last few months of horrible hands on reviews i decided to not. Might be the first MMO in a long time i pass up. Definately way more excited for GW2.
  4. May 23, 2011
    It was never F2P... just sayin
  5. Sep 26, 2010
    Bioware should have developed KOTOR 3...:confused:

However I've heard TOR will support single player as well :rolleyes: really hoping they stick with that

Sorry but I'm not about to start playing a MMO if I don't need to
  6. Feb 8, 2011
    dammit i loooove star wars games so looks like ima start playing mmorpg:frown:
  7. Nov 2, 2010
    2011 is gaming year... Skyrim, DA2, ME3, fuck me and a new star wars game. I have my work cut out for me... Definitely a crazy yearrrrrr
  8. Jun 23, 2010
    Game looks alright. To bad its not F2P. And the collector edition is sold out lol
  9. Apr 15, 2010
    Will download :whistling:

but onto the real subject I agree with whoever said they needed to make a kotor3.
  10. Jan 5, 2007
    So did they actually make it available outside of EA's fail Origin store system, or is it still exclusive to it?
  11. Jan 30, 2011
    They made it available outside of the Origin system, you can preorder off of Amazon, and pretty much any video game retailer.
  12. Jan 22, 2011
    Star Wars KoToR™/KoToR 2 TSL™
    Are the most best games I've played since 3 years! You guys should consider buying the game. Or illegaly download it O_o...
    In Star Wars™ you have to need logic in order to play these 2 games. Because it is as hard as Sh*t!
    But in my cons in these games are: Stupid dancing...
    Pros: Realism, Draw of the Lightsabers, The Character Ladies...
  13. Jan 5, 2007
    How about you don't encourage people to break the law on here? I know, people are always illegally downloading things through torrents, but that still doesn't excuse telling people to go do it.
  14. Jan 30, 2011
    The system requirements have been revealed for TOR: http://www.swtor.com/preorder

At the bottom of the page.
  15. Jan 30, 2011
    I know this is quite the major bump/necro, but thought instead of making a thread for the same thing I would just add to this one.

Release date has been announced: December 20, 2011. So, who will be picking up this game?
  16. Mar 12, 2008
    You mean "Legally download it"

Notice the quotes because it's LEGAL. Which means it's PAID for, and it's a completely LEGIT copy.

I do not know how to be much more specific on how LEGAL this method is.
  17. Apr 2, 2011
    I was a beta tester, and I preordered it, FUCK YEA!!!!

MOAR EXCITEMENT!!!!! :starwars:
  18. Apr 11, 2010
    I plan to play it and see what it is about, however if it doesn't work out like I enjoy my games then it will collect bits of data on the hard drive shelf
  19. May 11, 2011
    pre-ordered cellectors edition off of amzon if the game is half as good as the trailers it will be the best star wars game ever
  20. Jan 30, 2011
    That is awesome. I can truly say that the game looks amazing. Also, I was recently invited back into the weekend testing program. :smile: