Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Starcraft 2

Discussion in Everything & Anything started by Tazland001, Sep 14, 2011

1. Oct 21, 2010

Taz
  2. Jun 30, 2011
    I used to, i dont even think i have it downloaded anymore :/
  3. Dec 17, 2010
    You know i do, might take me a few days to get use to again.
  4. Feb 18, 2011
    I spend a lot of time playing Custom Games not so much playing the league matches.
  5. Apr 2, 2011
  6. Oct 21, 2010
    I like custom. I like the fastest map with fast money. It is fun but they just voiid ray on that map a lot. I mostly play ladder. 4v4 is hella hard. Get newbs and your fucked.

Waz up Wulf. Yah that was fun when we use to play sc2. Remember rxn on our ass all the time(with best intentions of course). lol. I am a lot better now. B) good to see yah wulf. :smile:

I have played with rxn, tarauh, and aka before. rxn was my coach when I first started playin. Damn he helped me big time.

Taz
  7. Dec 17, 2010
    Ha ha yep those were some good times. So tell me, you on vacation or something. Haven't been online in like 20 days man, come back so i can rape you in the panic server.

But yea man its been great hanging with ya, im on at least 2x, if not because of college probably just to jump in and see what everyone is up too. We should do it again sometime when you are free.
  8. Apr 14, 2011
    i love the game alot but i cant play with any of my usa m8s i have a eu accout :frown:
  9. Jun 19, 2011
    I played the cracked version, if anyone is willing to buy me a copy of it I'll play again. :razz: :starwars:
  10. May 22, 2011
    I'm the same with that game. Only play custom Never play ranked
  11. Sep 21, 2008
    We have a thread somewhere with a bunch of peoples e-mails and character codes, in case you guys were wondering.