Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Returning Stars is back

Discussion in Admin Subscriptions started by starssss, Jul 13, 2012

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nov 24, 2011
    Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:30333771
    Paypal Profile ID:I-PTNJ57E36CNW

SourceBans Account:starsss
    Previous Admin Level: 1
    Last Promotion Thread (if 2+):

Re-Training:Yes
    Previous Subscription Expiration:5months ago
  2. Jun 4, 2006

Congrats and welcome back! Before getting started with your new admin abilities, please add some of the following trainers on Steam to get you up to speed:

Akademikz
    [IMG]
    Badgruiel
    [IMG]
    Momo
    [IMG]
    Dharkk
    [IMG]
    Johnny
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    dillinger
    [IMG]
    PeNguiN
    [IMG]
    Seks
    [IMG]
    Detonater
    [IMG]
    Matt
    [IMG]
    Retslag1
    [IMG]
    Dani
    [IMG]
    Haplo
    [IMG]
    Angel/Latino
    [IMG]

Be sure to initiate a chat with a trainer and request training, as training is a mandatory process for all new admins to get them fully situated. Someone will set you up with a SourceBans account soon.

You may manage your subscription via Account Upgrades. Information on cancellations and changing plans can be found there once your purchase has been approved, if not already.

Thanks for your support!
  3. Nov 11, 2011
  4. Jun 4, 2006
    Also please check what e-mail account you have added to your forum account and ensure it is updated & current. Thanks!
  5. Oct 29, 2010
    • Like Like x 1
    • Nov 24, 2011
      • Friendly Friendly x 1
      • Jul 14, 2010
        His sourcebans account is still active, helping him recover his password. Gonna be re-training him as well.
      • Jun 4, 2006
        Hey buddy o pal, normally I'd PM you with this but it applies to everyone so thanks for being the guinea pig - I noticed you keep uploading the SAME file each time you want to post it...

[IMG]

This results in wasted HD space...and unnecessary I/O. Anyway, I introduced a "Attachments" section to accounts so people could re-use common images like that. http://plaguefest.com/attachments/mine

Just use one URL of one of the welcome to plaguefest images and insert it into the post:
        Code:
        [IMG]http://plaguefest.com/attachments/welcome-back-to-plaguefest-jpg.2909/[/IMG]
        Por favor senor? Gracias mi amigo, un gato en mi pantalones
      • Feb 14, 2012
        Christ Steve, I've seen that picture more than my desktop wallpaper today.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      • Jul 14, 2010
      Thread Status:
      Not open for further replies.