Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

starter ze/zm mapping questions!

Discussion in Mapping Discussion started by Chris Jenkins, Mar 8, 2013

1. Jan 14, 2013
    Hey guys I hope this is the right spot for this thread, as a new mapper I am having questions that Im sure the mappers here can answer. Id love to be able to ask specific questions about ze and zm here.

Well here goes,, for the round change do you guys do it like this?

1 once the trigger_once (or any other entity that ends a round and kills all zombies with hurt) is triggered do you output to destroy all the ct and t spawn points then create new ones on the next portion of the map or am I over complicating it?

2 if so is there anyway to have a single output affect multiple entities (like 63 spawn points) or do I just need to do 63 outputs?

3. what entity do I use that can be triggered when a player turns into a zombie? (so I can teleport them to zombie box or something)
    thanks
  2. Nov 11, 2011
    1) Nah, once that trigger hurt kills all T's or all CT's or everyone, the new round begins by itself.
    2) No need, what exactly are you trying to input?
    3) You can make a team filter activator and have only T's be teleported. ( https://developer.valvesoftware.com/wiki/Filter_activator_team )
  3. Jan 14, 2013
    Great thanks I didnt know about the filter_activator_team!

What entity can give me an output of number of CTS? (to set bosses HP)
    HONEY BOO BOO WARS, Mar 8, 2013 Last edited by Chris Jenkins, Mar 8, 2013