Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Fixed Stats Page

Discussion in Server Suggestions & Bugs started by Tony the Tiger!! :D, Feb 21, 2014

1. Feb 27, 2012
    Stats has been entirely broken for the last few hours. No servers show up according to the stats page either, so it's across all servers. Rank commands don't work either. If i click on any of the buttons (Players, Chat, etc) i get this page.
  2. Apr 9, 2012
    So many bug threads in just one week :grin:

But yes, for me it doesn't show up but stats is just completely blank. Finally, no diehard stats anymore!
  3. Feb 3, 2012
    Not working for me either. :struggle:
  4. Aug 12, 2012
    plaguefest not doing anymore stats ( ͡ ͜ʖ ͡ )
  5. Oct 18, 2012
    seems to be fine now
  6. Feb 3, 2012
    Looks okay now. :thumbsup:
  7. Oct 30, 2013
    Commands still wont work on zm though. And zm dosent show players or anything on the stat page only ze.
  8. Aug 12, 2012
    command also doesnt work on ZE server at the moment
  9. Oct 30, 2013
    I also still dont lose/gain skill so its definitly still broke
  10. Dec 11, 2013
    today, don't know why when i type "rank" it doesn't has anything pop up with a rank list.... And i also ask my friend to try it, they also had same situation with me .....
    Does the "rank" had cancelled by pF server? Or it's just a problem ????
  11. Sep 25, 2010
    Seems to be a problem on ze as well.
  12. Aug 12, 2012
    this guy read the thread, it not working at the moment and will be back up soon hopefully
  13. Oct 30, 2013
    Commands still not working but the point system is.
  14. Jun 4, 2006
    Well the page itself being down is a gameme issue and out of our hands, but the stats not working in-game needed some of our attention. Gameme made some hardware changes and thus we had to update our firewall rules. Points were still being collected the entire time from what I can tell, and in-game commands now work again.

Marking this one down as fixed. :hammer:
    • Wizard! Wizard! x 4
    • Like Like x 3
    • Aug 12, 2012
      sweet it back up again! thank you Mr. Brian
    • Apr 24, 2012
      The stats havn't been working for a couple days now.
    • Dec 17, 2007
      this should make @Nayr happy
    • Feb 3, 2012
      Doesn't seem to be working at all regardless how many rounds have past.