Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Status of Mini Games

Discussion in CS:S Custom Maps started by Ray, Dec 14, 2010

1. Aug 18, 2006
    Mini Games is still being currently worked on. It is in a very much workable state. All that needs to be done are some last minute additions and adjustments and I will put it online, hopefully today. Most of the maps have been tested, and the server will have over 40 maps when it is launched. Not a bad collection for a brand new server to say the least.

To go into more details, I just need to sort out the admin skins menu and tweak the physics. That's about it...

After Mini Games is done, I will look into putting other new servers online, such as customs, which is nothing more than an empty folder right now.
  2. Jul 14, 2010
    hope the server has invisiblemen as thats probably the most favorited i think

love that map too :smile:
  3. Nov 11, 2010
    Yes ! Hopefully it will be done up soon !
  4. Jan 5, 2007
  5. Nov 30, 2010
    Great job on the mini game server! Had a blast yesterday.
  6. Aug 8, 2008
  7. Dec 26, 2010
    If you need any sort of server operator or admin, I'm up for it.

Also, I've got about 100 maps on an archive for an old server. Could propably upload them to somewhere so that you could use them here.

(And you should get public skins :razz:)
  8. Aug 18, 2006
    Could do. I think you could save some time by just naming the maps though and I can retrieve them that way. To narrow the list down even more, you could just list the better maps. :razz:

I am currently working on getting customs skins to work on MG.
  9. Dec 26, 2010
    You should make a topic with the map list (and for map ideas) :razz: