Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Steals & Deals - Gaming Edition

Discussion in Gaming started by Vadleon, Oct 17, 2012

1. Jun 11, 2012
    I heard Dead Space 2 also and BulletStorm since those 2 games are semi-written off for EA since they want to push People Can Fly dev studio for their next game. Possibly.....Mass Effect Trilogy or Mass Effect 3.

And yes you should buy this Humble Bundle since EA is not taking anything off it. All charity. Also this is the first Humble Bundle that isn't retarded like the previous one where if you want all of it, you will have to buy a game full price to get (Read: Deep Silver Dead Island Riptide and the current Prison Architect weirdness).

[IMG]

So Remember:
    You get a Steam and Origin key
    Charity get money
    EA gets no money but new Origin Customers
    Kaiju are defeated at the end :wink:
    Benderius, Aug 14, 2013 Last edited by Bender Rodriguez, Aug 14, 2013
  2. Nov 11, 2011
    • Jun 23, 2010
    • Jun 11, 2012
      GreenManGaming have been known to offer really good sales. Also I think this is a publisher deal, it's on more than 1 retailer.

Also I got the SP a while ago, couldn't wait. It was 14$ though so tis fine.
    • Nov 11, 2011
      I bought it for $16, meh. Still worth it.
    • Jun 23, 2010
      I know about GMG and their deals, but didn't Bio Inf just came out?
    • Nov 11, 2011
      Yeah, but I'm assuming they did very well and made enough profits and now want to make it more affordable to people so they can get more money from their DLC's. Great business strategy and good for consumers.
    • Jun 11, 2012
      The only publisher that don't offer regular good deals are Activision and EA. You be surprised how often 2K makes super awesome deals. Sometimes weekly.
    • Nov 11, 2011
      Too bad humble bundle only added populous and C&C. Was hoping for dead space 2.
    • Jun 23, 2010
      Ahh true that. 2K does give out a lot of deals.
    • Dec 6, 2011
      www.GetGamesGo.com has dirt cheap deals on over 30 titles for $5 including:

• Civilization V
      • Spec Ops: The Line
      • Just Cause 2
      • IL-2 Sturmovik: Cliffs of Dover
      • Dungeon Siege III
      • The Darkness II
      • Serious Sam 3: BFE
      • Spellforce 2 Gold
      Also any 2 Bethesda titles for $15 total. http://www.getloadedgo.com/ (part of Getgamesgo.com)
      • Agree Agree x 1
      • Jun 11, 2012
        Wonderful combo deal for The Bureau: XCOM Declassified and XCOM Enemy Unknown. XCOM: EU is a side down turn based RPG with really freaking cool maneuverability when it comes to giving orders. Same devs who made CIV V worked on this but it's not like CIV V.

The Bureau tells the story of XCOM Initiative was started and it's a 3rd person top down Mass Effect+Bioshock mix with XCOM: EU powers. Though it needed a lot of work but it's fun.

Need more explanation, just msg me. I can talk for hours about both these games. 25$. Enjoy

http://www.amazon.com/Bureau-XCOM-Bundle-Online-Game/dp/B00FKAADWK/
      • Jun 11, 2012
        Benderius, Oct 3, 2013 Last edited by Bender Rodriguez, Oct 3, 2013
      • Dec 6, 2011
        • Jan 12, 2011
          This thread needs some love. Let's get started. (Again.)

GOG 2013 DRM-Free Winter Sale, Day 2
          (sorry about missing Day 1)

(Screenshot is off by about an hour since I did that earlier! Sorry about that!)
          So here's the deal:
          • First off, go get Fallout's 1, 2, and Tactics for free. You don't need to download them, just add them to your account and they'll stay there forever.
          • Second, go click on the little gifts. You can only pick one each day, but it'll give you a special discount on something random. Might not be useful, or it could take the edge off of something you've really wanted.
          • Third, you can vote on tomorrow's package deal. Go vote!
          • Forth, new deals and discounts will show up each day at 9am EST until Dec. 29th, so check it out and be merry!
          Oh, and a new thing they're doing:
          So if you're new to GOG, they're throwing in a bunch of free games to your account when you sign up. Don't feel bad if you've been with them for ages -- just look through their catalogue and add the free games you see. They should be more or less the same ones.

Here's what I got for my gift coupon. If anyone's interested in me gifting them a game, lemme know and we can work something out.

Umm, more stuff to come shortly. Probably. :sweat:
          Edit: I'll be posting the new Humble Bundles in its respective thread soon.
        • Jan 12, 2011
          I knew I was forgetting to do something earlier... sorry about that!

GOG 2013 DRM-Free Winter Sale, Day 3

• Jun 11, 2012
        • Jan 12, 2011

GOG 2013 DRM-Free Winter Sale, Day 4

Oh, and it appears that FTL's developers are matching GOG's prices during the sale on their own site, which may go lower tomorrow for the vote for select games (including FTL) to be marked down 70%.
          Oh, AND it looks like we'll be seeing a new update/version of FTL early next year! GET HYPE!

via http://vimeo.com/79104930
          • Like Like x 1
            Vadleon, Dec 15, 2013 Last edited by Vadleon, Dec 15, 2013