Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

steam connect/password problem

Discussion in Help Desk started by seanschilling, Jan 27, 2014

1. Jan 27, 2014
    I created an account with facebook and requested a password. I copied this password into the field for connecting with steam but it still says incorrect password. Is there anything else I need to do?
  2. Aug 30, 2012
    hmmmmmm Try again or maybe theres something wrong with your cookies, and you should forget password on steam. steam and facebook passwords are differenet..
  3. Feb 27, 2012
    What exactly are you trying to do? Link steam to your pF forum profile?
  4. Jan 27, 2014
    Yes, I'm trying to connect steam with PF but the provided password is not correct.
  5. Aug 30, 2012
    Did you click on forget pw on steem? And the code is the varification not password
  6. Jun 4, 2006
    @seanschilling just to clarify, the steps below are what you've already tried?
    1. Registered an account using Facebook
    2. Went to http://plaguefest.com/account/security and had a password sent to your email
    3. Went to http://plaguefest.com/account/steam
    4. Clicked 'associate with steam' and got redirected to Steam Community
    5. Logged into your Steam account at Steam Community
    6. Got redirected back to PlagueFest.com where it asks for you to input your account password in order to associate your Steam account with your forum account
    7. Entered the password that was sent to your email in Step 2 (try typing it, not copy paste) and clicked 'associate account'
    You did these exact steps and it still says password not valid? Did you try setting a new password on your forum account again and trying that new pass?

Unless you have a good idea of what the issue is, it might be best not to throw your incorrect suggestions into the wind like this. His issue has nothing to do with his password on facebook or steam.
    • Winner Winner x 1