Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Steam is expanding in 2014... MUST SEE!

Discussion in Gaming started by mathroy3, Sep 20, 2013

1. Apr 3, 2011
    • Like Like x 1
    • Apr 3, 2011
      Good that you posted this, Tony, as I don't have anything to do it. Thank you.
    • Feb 11, 2012
      Thumbs up for HL3 but i guess its steam announcement not a game.
      • Funny Funny x 3
        titty, Sep 20, 2013 Last edited by [T_T], Sep 20, 2013
      • Jun 19, 2013
        Everyone knows that Gaben can't count to 3.
        • Agree Agree x 1
        • Dec 6, 2011
          My guess is some type of Steam console to play your PC games, but that doesn't really seem probable.
        • Jun 11, 2012
          It is exactly that. A console type setup with steam in big picture mode.
        • Dec 6, 2011
          But has Steam ever released any type of hardware at all? Do they have the correct staff to design an entire console setup (without it being a big flop)?
        • Aug 7, 2012
          • Agree Agree x 1
          • Funny Funny x 1
          • Jun 11, 2012
            They were supposed to be heralded for the Piston Steam Box thing, until they found out it was 1K$ for the sale price and had a major public disagreement with Piston company due to the fact of the high price. So since they keep talking about "Big Picture Mode" and the little controller on the bottom, maybe a actual hardware they want to release.

But in hindsight I don't think it will since they let go their whole hardware team a while ago.
            • Informative Informative x 1
            • Apr 9, 2012
              They are probably gonna release the HL3 CPU, only CPU to run HL3, and the CPU has 3 cores, because, yea, HL3
              • Funny Funny x 2
              • Apr 3, 2011
                Look at the link again. 1st announcement is up!