Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Steam only?

Discussion in Counter-Strike: Source started by Allan, Jun 27, 2011

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Apr 1, 2011
    since last day ive been trying to join the server, but it denies my 'steam'. Are you guys now "only steam server" ?
  2. May 16, 2011
    What do you mean? Are you running on a cracked client?
  3. Mar 16, 2008
    You're running an outdated client, you'll need to download the new version before you'll be able to play.
  4. Jul 14, 2010
    There are no cracked steam servers currently as the plugin broke and Brian is waiting on a new one to come out.
  5. Oct 10, 2010

thats why we have zero players
    VAC cannot turned off and nonsteam no longer work.

biggest fail update ever
  6. Mar 26, 2011
    Buy the god damn game come on it's like $19.00
  7. May 15, 2011
    Not everyone can afford the game or their is the possibility of other reasons.

Whether or not someone pays for it or not doesn't really matter.

Stop being a prick Sky. :teehee:
  8. Feb 18, 2011
    Yes But Dirtbag, the game has been out for YEARS and there have been numerous time when it was on sale and cheap...Everyone who plays it should own the game by now.
  9. Feb 12, 2011
    Honestly, I'm suprised. This has to be first person that has a cracked client that isn't like :
    "i b no abble to get on server pls hlp".

Either way, as everyone said you will have to wait till the plugin is updated.
  10. May 11, 2011
    No wonder ZE had 0 players for hours in the AM last night.. which means all those outside us internationals have cracked copies lol
  11. Mar 26, 2011
    Lol I'm not Prick dirtbag haha.
  12. Oct 10, 2010
    i dint even know we have so many cracked/vac banned o.O

zero players since this update on our servers

its a shame

and yeah, in some countrys they probably be forced to own a credit card to buy it,
    or something else, thats why they use nonsteam instead
  13. May 15, 2011
    You would think if they were smart enough to use a torrent they would be smart enough to know that updates were going to happen. -_-

So sad I've met people who don't even know how to work a torrent.
  14. Jul 14, 2010
    They are stealing the game and do not deserve support for something they wrongfully obtained. They should be able to solve their own problems. The plugin is broken and all we can do is wait for an update. Until then, no non steam.
  15. Oct 10, 2010
    eSTEAMAtiON not even fast?

probably RevCrew?
    but Rev force VAC on, it sucks...
  16. Apr 9, 2007
    eSteamation broke, Vityan is no where to be found.

Bir3yk released a fix for RevEmu. However Rev has never been that stable.
  17. Oct 10, 2010
    i know lol

estim was best, used it since long time

but now all is fucked up during fucked valve update
  18. Apr 1, 2011
    0 ZE players? lol i mean, we just have to wait and see if there will be a solution

Pd: im Kristen lol
  19. Feb 21, 2007
    Yes there was an update.

If you steal steam, your stolen steam will not work currently.

Do what you do best and steal it again.

Our official policy is that we do not offer help or support for cracked steam users. There are other forums for that, or as others have said, torrents.

20. Mar 16, 2008
    I have wither 1 or 2 copies of CS:S left that I am willing to sell for $10. Pm me if you're interested.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.