Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

steam password ;\

Discussion in Help Desk started by alpha, May 31, 2011

1. May 28, 2011
    k so, lately my css has been laggin really badly....my ping was fine, my fps was fine, but legit my screen would freeze and it was just unplayable. i figured re installing css might work, but it didnt (it didnt even delete any of the shit css had dled) so then i tried to reinstall steam. well at first it didnt work, eventually i got it (i honestly dont know how, all i did was a virus scan after it wasnt letting me then poof it worked). now i dont remember my steam pw, cus it used to always log me on automatically...okay, so i go to change it. no matter how many times i try, it keeps saying my secret question or new password is invalid. wtf ! i copy and paste it right from the email, so its gotta be the pw. but theres nothing wrong it? lol

somebody help please :frown:
  2. Apr 13, 2011
    did you make sure caps lock was off?
    did you make sure you typed your steam account name in correctly?
    if you sent multiple password requests, did you use the most recent one?
  3. Nov 2, 2010
    You should be more of an ego-maniac like me...
    Checking my steam-community every now and then, aka I use my password to log in. You'll remember it soon enough!
  4. Feb 1, 2010
    noob :razz:
  5. Sep 25, 2010
    Yeah I once tried to copy/paste it didn't work, I had to type it in manually, try that.
  6. May 28, 2011
    WOW so i figured out the problem....its actually really embarassing because im usually more observant than this lol. i was copying and pasting the secret question in the secret question box instead of answering it...............but all is good now. thanks for the input though guys :razz:
  7. Jul 14, 2008
    LOL! :tard:

Well, hopefully you are able to join and play with no lag now!
  8. Oct 10, 2010
    shame to you!!!
    steam dont support copy/paste