Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Steam related goodies

Discussion in Gaming started by brownieapple, Sep 4, 2011

1. Jan 10, 2009
    I am going to try and keep this updated as much as possible. If you want to add a related link just post it in the thread and I will add it to this post.

Keep an eye on Discounted/upcoming/overpriced games using:

Add some games to your account for free using this:
    More to come!

[sup][1][/sup]- deals also include other digital download websites

DISCLAIMER: These are third-party websites. I have tested the websites and they appear to be safe. But I am not responsible for anything that happens just incase.

//seems to be a good place for this. i know we all have our places we like to see if there are cheaper alternatives so why not compile a list of them here on our forums for the rest of our community?

//I realize that some of the websites do the exact same thing. I am posting them as alternatives since we all have different preferences.
  2. May 20, 2011
    Thanks man, didn't know there were free games out there for Steam.
  3. Jan 10, 2009
    you're welcome. be careful though some of them might say they are demos but they really are not.
  4. Jan 5, 2007
    I just open up the Steam Store and look through the specials they have listed. Most of the time it's garbage but you do find a few gems.

Using an external source on some random website just seems like it's asking for trouble. :confused:
  5. Jan 10, 2009
    yeah i am kinda with you but just going through these few sites i found some sales that i would of otherwise missed. not that i can purchase them right now but hey who knows what will be around when i have a few extra bucks! also i do open up steam and manually search for the game to see if the price is legit then buy it directly from my steam install or the steam website. so far it has been the same deals.

thanks for the concerns though!