Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Steam Summer Sale is Now Live!

Discussion in Gaming started by Peter, Jul 12, 2012

1. May 27, 2008
    Post any and every game you pick up during this time, give us a review on it and why you think others should look into getting it!
    • Like Like x 2
    • Feb 24, 2011
      Time to abuse my wallet until it cries, no mercy!

I'm fairly certain that i'll buy ARMA 2: Operation Arrowhead, since i already have the original ARMA 2.
      This is because of the somewhat famous Day-Z mod which seems kinda awesome.

It'd be even more awesome if we could gather some people from pF and bring some thunder down on those zombies, as for slaying every other player we spot!
      Gooby ples?
      • Agree Agree x 3
      • Sep 26, 2010

[IMG]

[IMG]
        • Agree Agree x 1
        • Funny Funny x 1
          MuffinFuhrer, Jul 12, 2012 Last edited by MuffinFuhrer, Jul 12, 2012
        • May 27, 2008
          I'd also like to share my early morning SoCal rage with you guys. You don't know how pissed this made me when it happened.
          [IMG]
          • Funny Funny x 2
          • Feb 14, 2012
          • Mar 20, 2012

The Steam Store is experiencing some heavy load right now. Please try again later.

I think i finally buy Portal 2 maybe even Bioshock..... i like games with a good story/atmosphere...
            • Agree Agree x 1
            • Feb 14, 2012
              There is no fucking point in even trying right now. It's on the front page of reddit and being flooded to all hell.
            • Jan 12, 2011
              I'm contemplating if I should make a new thread and update it with each day's deals (and 8 hour deals) just so people know what is on sale without waiting for the page to load / adding to the lag. Thoughts?
            • May 15, 2011
              I got in, don't know why you guys are having problems. Currently paying for ArmA II: CO. :3
              • Like Like x 1
              • Feb 14, 2012

[IMG]
                • Informative Informative x 1
                • Sep 26, 2010
                  It bugs out every now and then since everyone is scrambling to browse/purchase games, but it works fine most of the time.
                • Jan 12, 2011
                  I expect this to happen a lot just as deals roll over and people start buying things up. I'd suggest waiting a few hours before doing any serious spending while others flip out. The deals will still be there, including the flash deals. Also, I'd suggest not downloading any games until after the sale (due to bandwidth drain), unless they bring in daily achievements like their previous sales.
                • May 14, 2011

I see your breaking the bank already luff xD.
                  • Zing! Zing! x 1
                  • Jun 23, 2011
                    Sadface I have no money to spend for games :frown:

This makes me sad looking at all theses deals and cant afford them
                  • Feb 24, 2011
                    Right on! And i'll be seeing what more there is during these upcoming days, some sweet deals to my liking might come up sooner or later.
                  • May 14, 2011
                    I think looking in the "Flash Deals" is a good place to start for deals.

Deus Ex looks amazing.
                  • Mar 12, 2008
                    Got Arma2: CO and another copy of Deus Ex: HR Augmented
                  • Apr 20, 2011
                    Its kind funny I remember killing floor was 2,5$ for like 1 day I try since it get out tell it end and every time I try to buy it it transfer me to front page
                    God steam is very good making players mad (who will buy for me l4d2 now?:grin:)
                  • May 5, 2012
                    Just got Arma 2 + Arrowhead, Saints row the third collection and shogun 2 for $60. All praise Santa Newell.
                  • Mar 12, 2008
                    Valve dropped the ball on this one. It's a Mid-summer sale now.