Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Steam updates make me so mad

Discussion in Counter-Strike: Global Offensive started by KratosMafia, Aug 30, 2012

1. Aug 21, 2012
    Server runs fine. CSGO updates I update server and now server does not run. Just sits on loading screen. Fun stuff.
  2. Jul 16, 2012
    Happens. Just need to sit tight and wait for the server to update. When that happens, it's just your steam updating. It will happen alot while CS:GO get's all patched up and perfected.
  3. Aug 21, 2012
    I updated my server. Updated my steam but now I sit at the loading screen. Was ther a sdkhooks patch to or anything else need to update?
  4. Aug 1, 2011
    Do you have logs or screenshots showing what it's doing? The more information, the better.
  5. Puppy!
    This message by Puppy! has been removed from public view. Deleted by Peter, Aug 31, 2012, Reason: Unnecessary..
    Aug 31, 2012
  6. Aug 21, 2012
    When join server just shows

[MM] Sending reservation request to [ip address]
    [MM] Sending reservation request to [ip address]

Nothing in the log file either. Worked just fine last update after I updated worked instant. This time just wants to be stupid >.< haha irritating
  7. Dec 19, 2008

More information on this and we'll figure it out.
  8. Jul 16, 2012
    I was just saying the more information the better lol.
  9. Aug 1, 2011
    What I found online wasn't all that clear, but what I pieced together was it's either a mapgroup issue, or gamemode file issue. Unfortunately, I'm not much help beyond that, but at least it gives you a starting point.
  10. Aug 18, 2006
    Run the update tool with -verify_all