Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

steam validation rejected? o_O

Discussion in CS:S Custom Maps started by noegaki, Jul 24, 2012

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jul 24, 2012
    so uh i tryed to connect to the mg server and got this "steam validation error"

help?
  2. May 14, 2011
    Are you not using a cracked game? If so I think management moved our servers away from cracked gamers.
  3. Jul 24, 2012
    im using cracked steam=aka cracked :frown:
  4. May 14, 2011
    Just buy the game? I saw it on sale for £6/ $10 as a bundle with gmod.

Surely that isn't too much for you?
  5. Jul 24, 2012
    hurray.
    noegaki, Jul 24, 2012 Last edited by noegaki, Jul 24, 2012
  6. Apr 1, 2012
    we indonesians are known for our love on cheap things.
    heck even selling pirated movies are so rampant around here..pirated movies only cost around less than 1 USD per disc.

also, credit cards are mostly used by the wealthy ones, middle class and lower prefer cash when making purchases.

also, we have bad internet infrastructure. (talk about 1 mbps internet!)
  7. Jul 24, 2012
  8. Aug 1, 2011
    @noegaki Purchase a legit version of the game, our servers don't support pirated copies of CS:S. It's currently $20 on steam, you may be able to purchase it for less elsewhere.

Other than increasing your post count, I don't know what the purpose of your post was. Unless you have something useful to contribute to conversations, please stay out of them.
  9. Jun 4, 2006

perhaps unbeknownst to you noegaki mentions he's indonesian (as his excuse for not buying it) and adds he doesn't have a credit card, then retracts the statement in fear of receiving a racist response, so iprobies response before the edit was pertinent to the direction the thread was heading.

anyway, neg got his answer. locked.
    • Agree Agree x 1
    Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.