Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Steam validation rejected?!

Discussion in Help Desk started by danygo, Jul 18, 2011

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nov 8, 2010
    Why am I getting this? I remember a couple of months back then I could connect to the zombie escape server but now I get interrupted by this message, I have the setti version of CSS though , is it that you guys changed it so only legit people with CSS can play it? D: or is it me?
  2. Jul 14, 2010
    Legit players only. Buy the game :thumbsup:
  3. Feb 20, 2011
    Come on, its stupidly cheap, buy the game [IMG]
  4. Feb 18, 2011
    If you had bought it when steam was doing all there sales you could of spent $5 to get it.
  5. Mar 20, 2011
    Buy the game, why do you need to steal? Go wash some windows, mow some lawns.
  6. Nov 8, 2010
    Il live out of the us and I'm poor and we don't have such thing as credit cards here
  7. Feb 18, 2011
    I am pretty sure if you can afford a computer you can afford a quite cheap game. No offense, I am just putting that out there.
  8. Nov 8, 2010
    Ok so what f I had 10$ for the game which would take me about 2 or 3 weeks here in south America. How am I supposed to pay for the game? Debit cards dbt exist here where I live
  9. Feb 20, 2011
    But you manage to pay for Internet access without a Debit Card?
  10. Nov 29, 2010
    Here's what you do, make a paypal account, link your bank account to it, and make purchases on steam using paypal.

In mexico, you make an average of $15 a day, I doubt in that region of SA make that in a month. That's about .71c a day.
  11. Feb 18, 2011
    Again, I diddnt mean to offend you, I was throwing it out there. Its something I thought about as all.
  12. Mar 20, 2011

Like Clam said, use Pay Pal, don't steal just because you can, pay for the game and support the developers who update it. How would you like for me to come into your home and take your food without asking? Earn your money and buy it.
  13. Feb 8, 2011
    where do you live? and how many pesos do u make a week if thats the currency u live in
  14. Mar 26, 2011
    Guys can't buy the fucking game FFS!!!! COME ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  15. Jan 5, 2007
    I hate to say it(not really) but I feel no sympathy for people who are unable to play due to owning an illegal copy of the game. Honestly, the argument everyone uses about not being able to afford it where they live is such complete garbage. If you are too poor to be able to pay $15-$20 for a game, yet all you do is sit online on a computer all day, then you need to seriously rethink your priorities in life. If you can pay for your internet, then you should easily be able to pay for a game.
  16. May 15, 2011

Ignore every one else.

Bunch of spoiled pricks.

Anyways, I think maybe downloading a newer version or just an all together different torrent should work.

Just do some snooping around.

If I remember they turned off the validation crap on the servers, so it must be something on your end.

Hopefully you can get playing again. :grin:

Edit: Also, don't lie that you don't have money.

If you can afford a computer, internet, and a house, you're doing pretty well.

Just accept the fact you don't want to pay for it.

I've pirated games I'm certain I'll never buy.

But I don't blame it on my lack of income.

I just don't feel like paying for it.
  17. Jan 5, 2007
    Well, excuse us for choosing to not support people who are wanting to break the law. :rolleyes:
  18. May 15, 2011
    Well, sorry I don't really care about the law. :razz:
  19. Apr 11, 2011
    Cmon guy.. I'm sure you could make enough money on the internet to buy the game.. you could:
    - Torrent photoshop, learn gfx and sell your signatures, avatars and web designs for money on Paypal
    - Sell an old game or account you never play
    - If you have money, go to the store and get a $25 gift card with the visa logo. These could be attached to your paypal or steam wallet
    - Get a job
  20. Jun 25, 2011
    I only play pirated games is not to spend money
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.