Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

SteamTrade.net Feedback

Discussion in Everything & Anything started by Fastswitch, May 5, 2012

1. Mar 15, 2012

i´d like to introduce you my project called SteamTrade.net

As the name says, it´s all about steam related trading. "Another trading community" you will think now. Not exactly.
    The main position of this project is giving detailed feedback to steam related trades. Like you might know from ebay, you are able to give positive, neutral or negative feedback to a member.

The sense behind this site is to provide a independent feedback of a user, so people can tell "hey, take a look at my SteamTrade feedback, you´r dealing with a legit trader".

To prevent scamming and multiple accounting, you need to enter your SteamID on the registration site.

What do you think about this project? Please leave some feedback and i would love to see some of you doing your next trade on SteamTrade.net :smile:

Regards, Fastswitch
    • Like Like x 1
    • Nov 29, 2010

Isn't the trading system already solid on Steam? I thought you needed to be an idiot in order to be scammed.
    • Mar 15, 2012
      The trading system is active, but there are plenty of ways to get scammed. Especially when you trade stuff for money
    • Mar 16, 2008
      Items can be taken from accounts when people simply say that their account got hacked and the hacker sent it. Trading sucks at the moment imo