Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Still banned?

Discussion in CS:S Zombie Mod started by InfectedSpycrab, Jan 31, 2012

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Feb 10, 2011
    Ok so about a year ago I got banned for I guess typing in a console command to many times? Anyways I posted on the forms and it was not sorted out. So for about a year now ive been playing on other severs since, but they do not have as many people playing all the time like plague fest. Is there anyway to lift the ban or is there, no way. I was not trying to cause any trouble and im deeply sorry for any trouble I caused and I promise I wont screw up again.
  2. Nov 14, 2010
    It depends... What console command were you spamming.
  3. Jun 17, 2011
    Your steam ID would be helpful to us as well.
  4. Nov 29, 2010

http://plaguefest.com/index.php?/topic/5271-why-was-i-banned/page__p__61463__fromsearch__1#entry61463

This is out of our power to handle and a root or owner will have to look at it.

Also, when I took a brief look at your steam ID you're quite the mic spammer ;o
  5. Aug 1, 2011
    There's no ban for InfectedSpycrab, but there is one for Spycrab for something similar to console command spamming, and it's possibly a script. An admin did not ban Spycrab, the KAC system did.

Reason: KAC: ConVar openscript violation
  8. Feb 10, 2011
    Ya my little bro and I share the account he used to get all wound up and got the account banned a couple of times. Any idea if the owner will look at this thread or not?
  9. Feb 10, 2011
    Heres my steam ID STEAM_0:0:32944930 and at the time I was banned my name on the account was InfectedSpycrab the spycrab guy is not me.
  10. Nov 14, 2010
    It doesn't work like that. You're probably going to stay banned for scripting.

There's no ban that I can find for
    STEAM_0:0:32944930
  11. Feb 10, 2011
    I wasnt scripting though I just typed in something idk if was timeleft or nextmap or what ever and it banned me.
  12. Jun 17, 2011
    The "my little brother" has been used way too may times for it to be a reason to get unbanned. Whoever you let on your account is not our responsibility but your own. No matter who was on the account or not does not excuse you. But also seeing as though you don't even show up on SB we'll let the higher ups look into it.
  13. Feb 10, 2011
    I wasnt using the "my little brother" excuse for this ban I was talking about the previous bans for mic spaming.
  14. Nov 14, 2010
    If you were command spamming, it doesn't show up in SourceBans. And "timeleft" in console over and over was once used as a server-crashing technique, as I'm told, so there's no way you're getting unbanned, dude. Sorry.
  15. Feb 10, 2011
  16. Nov 14, 2010
    When you type something in chat, it shows up in console. When you type something in chat that executes something like "the timeleft plugin" it's an attempt to crash the server.
  17. Mar 12, 2008

eh

not sure what to make of that, but either way there's a ban that cannot be found, and theres probably a good reason for it. The best you can do is hope you weren't flooding, or anything like that, because that doesn't fly too well around here.

PROTIP: don't use the "my little brother" excuse, because that's the default for just about anyone we catch hacking.
  18. Feb 10, 2011
    Ok well its been a whole year I have not spammed the fourms or done anything to the other servers. Is there still no chance of me getting unbanned?
  19. Nov 14, 2010
    Alright. From what I hear, you're gonna be unbanned. This is rare, so don't abuse it.
  20. Feb 10, 2011
    How do I know if I was flooding? And I said it before I WAS NOT using the "my little brother" excuse for this ban I was talking about the other bans that I served the time for and did not try to complain or make a fuss over. I only talked about it because my previous bans where brought up in the thread.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.