Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Still have donate'r / admin skin, although not one.

Discussion in Help Desk started by P@P@, Apr 21, 2013

1. Jul 16, 2012
    I know what you're thinking, but P@P@ You have a skin for free! Well no. It makes me an easy target and I don't want it please find a way to remove it without me having to buy donate'r / admin again X_X
  2. Jun 4, 2006
    Mini Games? Type !skins and it should be removed next round.
  3. Jul 16, 2012
    I don't currently have donate'r or admin, the command is not enabled for me.
  4. Feb 1, 2011
    I've noticed this with other people - if your donator expires while the skins are enabled, they stay on and you can't disable it because access to the command is gone
  5. Jul 16, 2012
    Me : I WANT TO BE MY ORIGINAL ARTIC SKINNED TERRORIST DAMNIT!
    [IMG]

Brian : NOPE!
    [IMG]

Me :
    [IMG]
  6. Jun 4, 2006
    I see. This is a current bug with the skins plugin - it's missing an admin/donor check so if you had the skins before you'll have them forever. I wasn't aware you couldn't use !skins again to get rid of it (figured part of the bug allowed this), but that makes sense. I spoke to Kyle about this not long ago but he's had his hands tied with other issues. I've created an issue report on git with details so he can look into it when he has the opportunity.
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • Good Idea Good Idea x 1
    • Jul 16, 2012
      • Agree Agree x 1