Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

STOP BUMPING OLD THREADS!

Discussion in Everything & Anything started by wrecker1, Jun 24, 2008

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mar 30, 2008
    IF THE THREAD IS OVER A MONTH OLD, QUIT BUMPING IT.

MAKE A NEW THREAD, ITS GETTING FUCKING ANNOYING
  2. Oct 27, 2007

If its open anyone has the right to post theyre opinion.
  3. Jan 11, 2007
    I foresee myself bumping this thread every month or two...
  4. Mar 15, 2008
  5. Jan 11, 2007
    It only becomes funny if this thread is allowed to get "old" (by not bumping it for a month) before getting inevitably bumped.
  6. Posts
    I've noticed a lot of necroposting. But it's all fair game unless it's on a serious thread, like admin abuse/player abuse. Other then that, if it doesn't get out of hand, it's fine.
  7. Jun 11, 2008
    Yeah if you guys don't let it get old there is no fun in bumping it, oh well *bump*
  8. Jun 16, 2008
    My thoughts too punisher, keep them open for player intrest of that topic. Allow freedom of the forums, and keep tabs on the new ones with similar topics.

This be the bump thread, so BUMP!

NO U!
  9. Mar 30, 2008
  10. Apr 2, 2008
    Yeah. Just be sure to lock your windows, doors, and close your curtains. There are times when things goes *bump* in the middle of the night.
  11. Mar 12, 2008
    SPAM!

*bump* >.>
  12. Jun 16, 2008
    INTERNETS shouldn't be taken that seriously. Forums come and go, but this one is fun and I enjoy a few others. Seriousness, is a plague on the INTERNETS!

Also, forums should be free speech, alike AMERICA... , but we do take things too seriously in this country, i'll admit. I respect the mind scape of all people, but sometimes we do push too far in AMERICAAA.. fuck yea!!

What i'm trying to say is, don’t take life too seriously, it isn’t permanent!

NO U! WTFGTFOOMGBBQ!!1 bump…
  13. Apr 2, 2008

*bump*
  14. Dec 30, 2006
    actually its good to revive old threads. End of story. It reduces spam. before you even post a thread you should see if it has been discussed before and continue it from there.
  15. Jun 16, 2008

bump
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.