Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Stop with the permanent bans...

Discussion in Admin Abuse started by inferno, Aug 21, 2008

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Oct 7, 2007
    Ok, this is really irritating me. First off Inferno is not banned, John. Its the other guys, that you just recently unbanned, Honestly, they need to stay banned after what they pulled. Your pretty much encouraging this non sense. And its really irritating me. I wasn't even the one who went on about racism, and what N***er and N***a meant. This Inferno guy has it in himself as a player to try and have an admin punished for doing their job.

You know nothing about what happend there, niether does Inferno. So that doesn't give you two the right to come in here and BAM this is how it is. I can't believe how twisted this is now. It's ridiculous. >_<

I agree some of the admins words were abit harsh, and I cringed at it because it was unjustified, but so is this.

This Inferno guy made a simple well deserved ban into this big drama thread that shouldn't even be!
    And he's not even telling full truth to boot.

Suicidal/Scuba Steve need to stay banned. They broke multiple rules in a span of on an hour! And if you were there, you would say the same thing.

I feel like you diddnt even read what I typed out John. All I can say is Wow.

-_-

By the way, I noticed a good 75% of this guys' posts are drama related. He's a drama king.
  2. May 27, 2008
    I don't see what you mean. I understood it. Like your posts telling us to "GROW THE FUCK UP" Aren't rude?
  3. Posts
    Yeah, I have to admit...I didn't even read what you just typed? Does that make me an asshole? Pretty much. :razz:

Don't narrow down my unbanning to 1 person. I unbanned EVERYONE. From now on, if you would like somebody permabanned..post in the forums. When our perma-ban list goes from 80-150 in less than 2 or 3 weeks. Something's wrong. Soo.....yeah. Post a demo/screenshot of why somebody should be perma banned, and the head admins will take care of it. It's what we used to do way back in the day, and I think it's what we should start doing again. It's easy, and won't piss players the fuck off.
  4. Oct 7, 2007
    Yes John, that makes you a complete ASSHOLE. Honestly...you dont even deserve your admin status if your going to have that attitude. I think your the one that needs to grow up, hypocrite.

-_-
  5. May 27, 2008
    They shouldn't be pissed. They should have at least some common sense. the adverts say Don't be stupid, and Don't use racist remarks. Wtf.
  6. Mar 16, 2008
    Oh i'm sorry, I thought someone was being rude by accusing a admin of doing something they didn't do without proof and even admitting that they don't have proof or facts of the event. next time ill just agree with them then.
  7. Mar 12, 2008
  8. Posts
    Added: Head admins + lead server admins = perma ban

That's 10 + people. There should be absolutely no problem finding somebody to permaban someone if the ban report is in place.
  9. Posts
    I agree Alex...COCKS
  10. Apr 9, 2007
    If we can't trust people with Permanent ban, They should Not be here.
  11. Jul 24, 2008
    yeah but what they got to learn is "READ THE RULES" "FOLLOW THE RULES" or else an admin is allowed to kick or ban the person who is not following the rules.

!KAPISH!
  12. Posts
    People tend to not read the rules...and then they cry admin abuse when you try and punish them. Its a lose. lose situation. And I'm sorry to say that more often than not the players side is taken over the admins.
  13. May 27, 2008
    Like I said. There is a type of script that shows up on the gungame servers I frequent. It lists the servers rules, and the players cannot begin the game unless they hit the "I take full responsibility, I will abide by the rules, this shows I have read the rules, The admins are allowed to kick/ban if I break a server rule, YaddahdakjsCOCKS" It is actually very neat.
  14. Apr 9, 2007
    See this kid is about drama, just last night he attempted to block...said it clearly on the mic "i'll block for you"

So i told him 'Inferno no blocking please' then of course he says 'oh im just gonna leave, your only looking for a reason to ban me' :rolleyes:

Never tell your password to anyone.
    SSJSonGohan/also known as under: well
    inferno: DUDE
    inferno: why the fuck did you ban me?
    inferno: i tried to explain i didnt know i was glitched
    SSJSonGohan/also known as under: because you blocked everyone turning them into zombies
    inferno: i wasnt trying to
    SSJSonGohan/also known as under: i was watching you the whole time
    inferno: i was pushed back away from the latter
    inferno: i was NOT on the ladder
    inferno: i was blocking people yes
    SSJSonGohan/also known as under: no excuse
    inferno: but everytime i moved closer, someone under me was throwing me away from it
    inferno: was not doing it on purpose man
    SSJSonGohan/also known as under: YOU STILL CANT BLOCK EVERYONE
    inferno: i know the server owner
    SSJSonGohan/also known as under: i dont give a shit
    inferno: I CANT HELP IT IF THE MAP IS GLITCHED... GET IT?
    inferno: so you dont care if the map is glitched?
    SSJSonGohan/also known as under: explain at the forums
    inferno: i did
    SSJSonGohan/also known as under: you said you didnt block anyone
    SSJSonGohan/also known as under: you lied
    SSJSonGohan/also known as under: you fucking lied to me
    inferno: yep b/c i didnt know you were an admin
    inferno: and?
    inferno: was trying to play the game
    inferno: if i knew you were an admin i would have explained the situation
  16. Posts

For some reason I feel like I knew something like this was floating around on the internet....Inferno seems like a problematic troublemaker.
  17. Oct 27, 2007
    Hes pulling the same shit on that link kyle gave us as he is here, hes a cheap player that cannot stand to be punished.
  18. Jul 19, 2008
    Yep, had problems over at Mittoes also. Thats what happens when they sell admin powers to random people. The problem was resolved, the admin was punished because he had done the same thing in the past. From my knowledge, he was randomly permanently banning people off of the server.

Hell, that kid only got on a few times a week, he didn't know how to be an admin anyway.

Have you even read that post Dani? The problem was resolved. From my knowledge, he was randomly banning people out of the server. So don't say I go around the internet and start shit. The admin was a kid and he was disciplined, end of discussion.

I don't even know how to respond to your accusations. You called me a liar before, now you call me a cheap player. Go screw yourself. Everytime I see you in the server, you give me a bad feeling and I end up leaving. You abuse your powers, threaten to ban, no thanks. Your one of the admins that clearly abuses his powers. Does that make you feel better knowing that you have the power to ban random people off of the server? Do you feel like a GOD to use no-clip to fly through the level?

I play on Mittoes all of the time now. I enjoy playing over there more because I don't have to argue with stupid admins such as yourself.

Remember, all you admins attacking me without knowing the full story, when you sell admin status to anyone that wants it for $15 a month, even to kids, your going to get stupid people. So, don't say I am starting shit when you do not know the entire picture!
  19. Oct 27, 2007
    i threaten to ban? lol I never threatend to ban you besides the time you said 'whats up niggas' you really need to settle down.

It seems like you caused alot of shit on that other server, kinda makes me think if i google inferno "admin abuse" reports will show up lmfao

Back to the point, Explain how i 'clearly abuse my powers as an admin' i'd like to know that. The only time i talked to you since this bs went all out was when you attempted to block for a player against zombies.

I told you 'Inferno no blocking, you know that'

You replied with 'Oh your only looking for a reason to ban me, im just gonna leave'

:rolleyes:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.