Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Storytime: Why I Hate Edgegamers

Discussion in Everything & Anything started by Burnout, Dec 4, 2011

1. Aug 10, 2011
    My story begins a year and a half ago, I often played on Edgegamers servers and eventually joined the clan. Things were normal for a couple of months, I started hearing rumors about a group of 5 senior admins who would lock themselves in a room on Ventrilo, no one else had the password. Things started going downhill when they began abusing their powers and covering for each other, it became a battle of he said she said and I was stuck in the middle, I was a leader, a representative of the noobies so to speak, I had the balls to say something about it, to do something about it. They were asked to stop locking themselves in the room, they could be in it together but it couldn't be locked. So they started abusing me. I was pissed off that that was all that had been done to them for what they'd gotten away with.

So I sent a pm to a friend, I was flaming, said some things that I shouldn't have and that I didn't mean, one of these things was a threat to hack Kigen, I don't even know how to hack. My friend sold me out, he sucked the leaderships dick to get a promotion to =(eG)=, I was banned from the clan and Kigen anti cheat (KAC) which until then I'd never heard of, at the time KAC was used on 75% of CS:S servers, I had never hacked/cheated/scripted I was banned from KAC because of a personal problem. I was gone because killzjoy wanted a promotion, he was soon after promoted to =(eGO)= and left the clan 2 months after it, isn't it fair that I get treated like crap for taking a stand and someone like him gets promoted when he doesn't give a crap about the clan.

That is why I treat all Edgegamers members like crap, why I troll them every chance I get, because I did more for that clan than any of those 5 admins or Killzjoy and they couldn't recognize that.

Irony is a cold hearted bitch, however I'm finally getting some justice, while the CS:S updates have been making the game worse for everyone else for me they were a saving grace. Kigen Anti Cheat has been taken off of a significant amount of servers because after some of the updates it started automatically banning people, other clans even removed it because of Kigen abusing his powers, this means that I'm able to play on all of the old servers I used to love, up until now I was forced to play with 4 clans that didn't use it, Plaguefest, Noob Galore, Rarebreed Gaming and Night of the Dead, not to say that I didn't enjoy these clans, but I'm now able to return to other servers that I used to be a regular on, I will still play Plaguefest, but you won't see me as often.
  2. Feb 18, 2011
    I'm sorry this happened, talk to Kigen and he might remove you from it. If not, people don't use KAC so often as they used to anymore so join a server like steamgamers or syndacate gamers. Many clans gave it up after they realized there were easier solutions.
  3. Jan 21, 2011
    Didn't we have KAC before SMAC?
  4. Apr 9, 2007
    We never used his global ban list.
  5. Aug 10, 2011
    Kigen's an ass, even if there were the slightest chance for me to get unbanned (which there isn't) I would rather die that ask for something from someone like him.
  6. Jan 21, 2011
    Gotcha. Guess that's a good thing.
  7. Feb 18, 2011
    It doesn't mean it completely guarantees your denial for removal of the global ban list. Ask him, tell him it was for an unjustified reason and hell, he might do it. You don't need a negative attitude towards it, if you are positive and happy maybe it will work out.
  8. Aug 10, 2011
    O_o I think he's aware that it was an unjustified reason, he abused his admin and he hasn't changed, I'm not being negative I'm being a reasonable person.
  9. Feb 18, 2011
    Being reasonable is accepting what happened and not caring anymore. Asking nicley after something that happened a year and a half ago means you want to resolve a problem rather than just let it be. If you try and you fail, I will give you a counterstrike account for free.
  10. Mar 12, 2008
    Is it just me or does this whole situation seem all too familiar?

I remember a certain clan that we used to be with that had the same attitude.
  11. Aug 10, 2011
    A new account won't change the past, I am a reasonable person, it's why I'm able to live with the fact that the girl I loved died before I had the chance to tell her how I felt, that's why no one understood my status update, that's why I wasn't on in the past few days up until yesterday and the only reason today is any different is because I had friends I could lean on. I appreciate the offer but it'd be a waste of money anyway, Kigen Anti Cheat is no more, a new account would be a waste of money.
  12. Feb 18, 2011
    I have had the account for months. I don't consider helping a friend a waste of money. I am sorry that about the girl, I can not help you with that because I am not involved with the situation. All I can do is say sorry and hope you do better on your own.
  13. Aug 10, 2011
    It's a waste of an account because I can play every server again, the sentiment is not what is wasteful, I appreciate you not trying to get involved, allot of people feel the need to know what I do not wish to share.
  14. Apr 15, 2010
    being sold out by your friend by a promotion, how low can you get...
  15. Sep 22, 2010
    Kinda makes me glad I wasn't truly apart of their group then, even though it was only the TF2 group. But hey I left a week after I joined :grin:
  16. Feb 18, 2011
    I hope you feel better. I have a funny ego story as well. My old friend applied for admin in 2008. He was rejected to he started his own jailbreak server. Within a year ego stole his maps and claimed they had the right to use it.

You can get lower by beating it on 4chan.
  17. Nov 25, 2011
    I'm not a fan of their servers because they try to nanny people too much and seem more like baby sitters than admins. They can't seem to handle minor teasing/comments. For example, "My god, stop being an idiot and stick together." - Kicked. I understand not wanting your server to turn into an Xbox Live server, but that's a bit ridiculous.
  18. Mar 12, 2008

That's low?

I must be the Floor king then.