Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Strafe Running/ Ladder Climbing HOW TO DO IT FASTER!

Discussion in Tutorials started by s3th, Mar 13, 2012

1. Jan 8, 2012
    Okay I created a little tutorial of my own from some of you zombie-doers, zombie-killers, zombie-chasers. I actually created this out of anger at first, mainly climbing a ladder and being stuck behind kids that don't know what their doing. But I got bored and decided to add an extra step, theirs videos all over youtube about this already, just adding my own touch to it.

Hope this helps some people feel free to message me if you still can't quite get it, thought its very easy and shouldn't be too difficult to catch on.

Enjoy!

@dillinger

• Wizard! Wizard! x 3
    • Informative Informative x 3
    • Useful Useful x 2
    • Jul 19, 2011
      very constructive, except the idiots who don't know this probably won't be on these forums... LOL
    • Jan 8, 2012
    • Jul 28, 2011
      I wish there were two ladders on maps like 4way... slow noobs on the right, and the left is the passing lane. As Dope mentioned,
      Thanks for the tutorial though, maybe one of those idiots will see this someday! :razz:
    • Jan 8, 2012
      Haha, well like I said now you can just copy-paste the link whenever you get chances to people who don't know. I said give it out, so hopefully everyone will do the like. I'm sure this is a tutorial that will soon be burried under new threads and no one will see it, but hey, atleast I tried. :jump:
    • Feb 14, 2012
      Your video is also misleading you say press the d or a key. When I hear that I think hold it down. You should make sure to be sure to let them know you have to tap it.
      • Agree Agree x 1
      • Jan 8, 2012
        Okay I added an annotation to make them aware to tap the strafe key. Thanks.
      • Feb 14, 2012
        It was one of the mistakes I made when I was trying to figure it out so I figured I'd let you know.
      • Feb 1, 2011
        Sweet! Nice one. I knew these techniques but a lot of people don't! A lot of the ZE guys know the strafe running, but I'm always amazed how many people I pass on ladders that aren't holding strafe.

Thanks bro! I think a lot of people will find this helpful.
        • Like Like x 1
        • Jan 8, 2012
          Thanks, I hope it will get out and help people as well!
        • Jul 4, 2011
          Nice tutorial, I was planning to make one myself. I'll redirect anyone asking how I run/climb so fast to this video. :thumbsup:
          • Like Like x 1
          • Jan 8, 2012
            Good, hopefully this will get stickied, I feel it is worthy, @Brian if you would do so kind. :victory:
          • Jun 10, 2011

Have fun lagging behind me on ladders bitches!
          • Oct 29, 2010
          • Feb 14, 2012
            That's OK she spends 98% of the time in the spectator slot anyways.
            • Like Like x 1
            • Agree Agree x 1
            • Aug 1, 2011
              • Friendly Friendly x 1
              • Jul 24, 2011
                • Friendly Friendly x 1
                • Jan 8, 2012
                • Jun 10, 2011
                • Feb 14, 2012