Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Stream twitch.tv

Discussion in Gaming started by CoriZID, Nov 29, 2013

1. Nov 28, 2013
    I feel like Streaming for you guys and I haven't streamed for quite some months now, so if anyone knows god settings to keep you guys from getting lag issues on your end would be nice to see your input.

via http://www.twitch.tv/zipzapclickclack

I will make a post here every time I am streaming.

EDIT: OBS is causing some weird freezing for CS:S. The same type of freeze as if I was alt tabbed out and back in again. It's odd. Any known fixes for that?
    CoriZID, Nov 29, 2013 Last edited by CoriZID, Nov 29, 2013
  2. Apr 1, 2012
    Kappa Kappa Kappa Raise your dongers! Darude - Kappastorm What are you going to stream? ZM? ZE? Lol
  3. Apr 3, 2013
    He's streaming Atix on ZE atm.
  4. Nov 17, 2012
    Woah, what's your system specs? Framerate / Stream so smooth :grin:

What Tier you in on Sc2?
  5. Nov 28, 2013
    I don't even play in any tier. Lol

EDIT: I am using a GTX 770m with the new Haswell CPU on my laptop.. Meant for gaming.
  6. Feb 3, 2012
    Kloud should have solo'd.
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Jun 11, 2012
      I have a 680m and used the xplt thinghy and it works fine. You got some massive lag that's hurting.

Also.....dubstep moosic....:poop:
    • Nov 28, 2013
      I wouldn't say dubstep. This is actually called Trap. Lol
      Post Merged, Nov 29, 2013
      ZM I was a zombie legit every single start of the round. So I switched over to ZE again..... Annoying shit.....

EDIT: If anyone wants to use my Twitch.TV account, I would be more than happy to make you Mod/Streamer. Send me your Email via PM. :smile: