Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Streaming Metro: Last Light

Discussion in Gaming started by 911Trigger, May 14, 2013

1. Feb 9, 2012

The game came out today, just downloaded a fresh copy. so come experience the game for the first time with me =D
  2. Apr 9, 2012
    I have pre-purchased it some time ago, but I don't know if it released today for Europe, as the release date stated 17 may last time I checked (I'm at school now so I don't know if it would be released or not).

I'm really curious on how it'll look like, I loved the first metro. I'm just hoping that the specs aren't too demanding over the other ones. I managed to max out the settings just at the border of what my PC can handle. I'm gonna get now specs soon enough anyways so I will be able to max it out in about a month and a half (I still got the HD5870).

The trailers looked very cool already and the 'Enter the metro' trailer was awsome as well!
  3. Feb 9, 2012
    it came out on the 14th for north america, while indeed it does come out on the 17th for europeans.
    as far as i've read, people say there is an ''ultra'' mode where it will even put higher end cards a run for their money.
  4. Nov 29, 2012
    Is this game worth getting? I played the other Metro and enjoyed it alot.
  5. Apr 3, 2011
    Hell yeah! Look on recent threads, I sent a link to a video I made on Metro: Last Light so you can see yourself whether you wanna grab a copy or not.
  6. Apr 9, 2012
    I just finished the game, got both good endings (in Metro 2033 and LL) and I must say it was really worth all the money. The quality of the models, textures, lighting, animations, sounds especially and novelty is incredible in my eyes, and comes for me unmatched by many games at this moment.

I really am happy to have played both games and all the time I spent in it were really worth the time and effort. For anyone wanting to play them, I highly suggest starting from Metro 2033. Both are a little different in graphics, but the spirit is exactly the same, and that's something that is usually not the case especially given the fact that THQ went bankrupt and then went over to Deep Silver...

And if you do, go for the good endings, they are both worth far more the satsifaction and beauty than either of the 'bad' endings.

This game really brought me back the nostalgia I had when completing any Half-Life or Far Cry 1, or Mass Effect (1 and 2 since I do not owe 3 unless it ever comes on Steam). Also as a modeler and texturer I'm plain jealous of the developers lool, this game's models are not normal for christ sake.

Anyway, that's something I just wanted to pull off my chest, and I hope people will be equally satisfied as me (and please not come up with the o so ridicilous "Ermagerd ranger hardcore DLC? Crapgame")

7. Feb 9, 2012
    xD. i still have an extra copy of this game but im trying to trade it for skyrim or borderlands 2 or something.
  8. Apr 9, 2012
    It should be a price equivalent as I presume that copy was pre-purchased? That means it still has pre-order content only, so it should at least be a price equivalent, but a bit less is probably easier to go with
  9. Feb 9, 2012
    came with gpu purchase. i work in an electronics retail store and was able to get an extra copy of the game. (the Game Key to activate on steam)