Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Stuck in a Portal

Discussion in Minecraft started by That Guy, Dec 3, 2011

1. Aug 1, 2011
    So I was wandering the Nether today, and I came across a portal (Big surprise right?). I went in and bam, two double doors block both my sides. They are privatized so I cannot get out. I know Dharkk and Haplo can get me out of this, but I wanted to bring this up for future reference. Whoever's fucking portal this is, I suggest you put a warning sign on it. Saying if you enter, you will be royally fucked. Cause thats how I feel as I stand in my 1x3 little space of fun, waiting for Haplo or Dharkk. Just a little heads up. Here is a shot of the other side of the portal, if anyone recognizes them.

Thank you

Attached Files:

2. Jul 20, 2010
  3. Jul 14, 2008
    It happened to me yesterday too lol, I was stuck in a portal for 5 minutes :frown: I think most of the portals are privatized so you shouldn't use them unless you know where they take you.
  4. Aug 1, 2011
    Well, there should be a rule that these privatized portals should be marked with signs or something...
  5. Jul 20, 2010
    Lol or ask someone about a portal before you go in?
  6. Jul 14, 2010
    Type /kill in the game. You will lose your stuff though.
  7. Nov 29, 2010
    I believe there are signs by those portals saying who's they belong to. Some people privatize their portals to prevent griefers backdooring into their homes.
  8. Feb 18, 2011
    I think it was either Dills or Seekers creation. Wait for them to come on or wait for an op.
  9. Jan 21, 2011
  10. Nov 14, 2010
    Well... There should be doors on both ends of private portals.

Not just one, because then this happens.
  11. May 27, 2008
    It wasn't either of them in the slightest.
  12. Oct 10, 2010
    with a large ping you will get out of there
    (even its protected)

after this an endless loop will try to tp you back in the nether.
    this will fail, so open taskmanager, close minecraft,
    relogg, you will wake up above the ground

you free

thats how i did it

i was also trapt