Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Stupid spots that work

Discussion in CS:S Zombie Mod started by Joshy, Jun 11, 2013

1. May 31, 2012
    I love to look for stupid spots that work. I don't like posting them cause people copy but @westie808 insisted on this one... I tried it the round before but died but when he tried it was working and we both could not stop laughing. Zombies could tell something was wrong with the picture but often walked by:

[IMG]
    zm_zoleus_b4_day_pf02.bsp

Gotta love 'em stupid spots :wink:
    Have a great day guys.
    • Funny Funny x 12
    • Like Like x 3
    • Artistic Artistic x 2
    • Good Idea Good Idea x 1
    • Oct 6, 2012
      Lol Man!! i almost peed my self from laughing too much, especially when that whitch zombie that was jumping on top of me didnt realyze that it was me. hahaha Good times ,good times....

by the way i cant see the pic?
      • Winner Winner x 1
      • May 31, 2012
        Showing up fine on my end but the postimage host has been kind lagging lately so here is one hosted by imgur just incase: http://imgur.com/3n3bXU7
      • Oct 6, 2012
        Having some roasted Rabbit ya know, talking story with the guys pretty chill. ohh and Zombies passing by no big deal haha
        • Like Like x 1
        • Nov 19, 2010
          • Agree Agree x 1
          • Mar 12, 2008
            @westie808 Ahh, I see other people like to hide in plain sight as well. +1

I'd like to think that i helped coin this spot. I had to change my skin to make it work, but it works. You need to act the part too, so moving your character's gun in loops, ever so slightly, to match the CT props helps. Only way to get caught out is if someone hovers over you and your name pops up.
          • Feb 8, 2013
            Nice of you to tell everyone, now I'm going to start stabbing all the humans around the bonfire just to make sure. Thanks Jeezery.
          • Oct 6, 2012
            Yeah I was gonna change my skin but the realized that it was the last round, and about the movement from the other CT's I was moving in a pattern but couldn't do it for too long cause I was laughing my ass off.lol
          • Apr 24, 2012
          • Jul 8, 2012
            It's like the one time I just hid in the corner (in quite plain sight) on I can't remember what map with the combine skin. I had about 5 zombies come in and look straight at me and leave before someone finally realized that I shouldn't be there haha.
          • Feb 21, 2007
            • Agree Agree x 1
            • Dec 27, 2012
              I've tried to go to similar spots like this BUT I always get caught almost immediately.:reallypissed:
              • Agree Agree x 1
              • Jul 14, 2010
                I like the Hide and Seek style of some zm maps. Should be more of these types of spots and ideas incorporated into maps to add some creative style of play and get some hide n seek in zm. Funny shit haha
                • Agree Agree x 3
                • May 31, 2012
                  I try not to post the good spots but West insisted :razz: I have a lot of fun looking for the "Stupid Spots that Work" lol. I did this spot earlier in the round but one zombie decided to knife all the NPC CTs that were there and happened to get me as one of the last few CTs. Idea worked but the Zombie just wanted to double-check lol.

I might consider posting more spots because I doubt all the ZM players are active on the forums anyways xD
                  • Like Like x 1
                  • Nov 29, 2012
                    I'm so gonna try this spot the next time I'm on.
                    • Agree Agree x 1
                    • Feb 3, 2012
                      I'm going to try this spot and I will survive!
                    • May 31, 2012
                      Hopefully nobody that's on the forums often is on while you try the spot :razz: I got some other spots that I can show you guys in game (like usual). It gets so bad that I am sure people "ghost" me lol
                    • Nov 2, 2011
                    • Jul 8, 2012
                      I really like when we play clandestine and everyone calls me a hacker... what a great map :party:
                    • Jul 28, 2011
                      I think the idea of a zombie HnS map sounds awesome... however, I feel like it would be hated, abused, ridiculed, spat on, mocked, rtv'd, and ultimately removed from rotation after the mob has its way. A while back I was working on a map similar to roy_zombieranch except a lot more hiding spots. The whole idea of the map was "hide from zombies", not "defend from zombies". The vibe I get from playing on zm, however, is that very few people enjoy hiding from zombies. If you want a hide and seek map for ZM, you will have to just make a normal ZM map and add some nifty hiding spots, not make a HnS map and add a few cading spots, if that makes any sense. Also, on a map dedicated to ZM HnS, people would abuse spectating until it bleeds. But I am all for ZM maps with plenty of spots to hide, as long as that's not the focus of the map.