Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Style help lol [Guys and Girls]

Discussion in Everything & Anything started by Elysian, Dec 11, 2013

1. Mar 26, 2011
    Ok, so most of you don't know but I shared this account with my ex Devin for the longest of times and he like to change up his looks, you can either say stay the same or if you have any other tip for him, let me know, I have told him what I liked and what he could do I do ask there to be maturity here, and just help out.

Nothing in this thread is here trying to make him look good, I just want general advice from people that I know and yeah so please don't think that, he is very nice and has his own small account here: @DTF Devin.
    • Hairstyles
    • Piercings ( He loves them )
    • Body, etc
    • Clothing
    If you have pictures to help show me it would be great as well. So I will have a few pictures of him below and if you could just take a look, and I know this is a gaming community but oh well you guys are great anyway. Its a way to get to know some of you anyway.
    Most Recent:
    Most Recent:
    Older(Shorter Hair w/ a hint of me ):
    Mid between the two recent photos (a little longer hair and his current clothing pref. )
  2. Mar 14, 2013
    [IMG]
    he would look like a secret agent XD itd be cool :glasses:
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Good Idea Good Idea x 1
    • Artistic Artistic x 1
    • Oct 29, 2010

• Funny Funny x 2
      • Mar 26, 2011
        lmao so basically deletion of the hair, piercing, and anything besides clothing. lol I like it though
      • Dec 8, 2013
        what exactly are you looking for? style is a personal choice and depends on what type of image you want to project. this depends on age and profession as well. if it's a guy who's looking for some style advice best idea is to get a subscription to GQ and Men's Health and make up his mind from there.
        • Like Like x 1
        • Mar 4, 2012
          omfg man... just the fucking lulz with you sometimes.

@Elysian

I think he should just wear whatever he likes. Personally? I dress nothing like him. If he wants a complete style change I can post what I generally wear (oxfords, sweaters, dress shoes, boat shoes, khaki/blue/yellow shorts, etc) but what you wear is really a personal thing. If he's content with what he's wearing then he should continue to wear it.

Also age and location are pretty important factors. I'm in Ohio so I have to wear different clothes with the season (obviously).
        • Oct 29, 2010

mfa/sf/sufu/fa detected
          • Agree Agree x 1
          • Mar 4, 2012
            Yo just mad that u can dress like dis ADONIS.

• Oct 29, 2010

On a more serious note Benvolio, are you by any chance shopping around for Red Wings at all
          • Mar 4, 2012
            I would love a pair but I currently already have dress boots so I haven't really been looking for more.

Speaking of high quality leather products have you heard of Saddleback Leather? http://www.saddlebackleather.com/

Looking to pick up a backpack or brief case soon haven't decided what I want though.
          • Oct 29, 2010
            accept my steam friend request faget, i got something good to show u. Also, what size shoe do you wear

I've heard of Saddleback. They're decent.

I'm saving for a Filson (there was a 40% off Filson bags on BB recently though, wtfwtfwtfwtf). . .or a pair of Aldens.
          • Dec 1, 2013
            I'm confused exactly. Do you want advice to make him look better or what? You said that "nothing in this thread is trying to make him look better,"...

edit: But, he should probably shave off that peach fuzz on his face. If he's got some acne (hard to tell...), get rid of the benzoyl peroxide shit and get Clindamycin 1% topical ointment.
            Kuriin, Dec 11, 2013 Last edited by Kuriin, Dec 11, 2013
          • Feb 21, 2007
            well if you want maturity...piercings have to go. Its the way of the adult world, and most piercings are generally looked down upon in most professions.
            • Agree Agree x 4
            • Feb 27, 2012
              It sucks that it's that way because i can understand to some people it's just art, but what can you do, i guess.
              • Like Like x 1
              • Feb 8, 2013
                Yahh... He's too gangster for me. I don't think I can help out on this one. I'm too much of a nerd-looking Asian. I'm sorry.
                • Like Like x 1
                • Agree Agree x 1
                • Oct 29, 2010
                  Remember, a well-dressed man always looks good with:

1.) boot-cut jeans

[IMG]

and,

2.) square-toed shoes!

[IMG]

@[T_T]
                  • Funny Funny x 1
                  • Dec 1, 2013
                    • Friendly Friendly x 1
                    • Feb 11, 2012
                      [IMG]
                      @meeko
                      • Agree Agree x 1
                      • Oct 29, 2010
                        Dadcore × fuccboi is the ultimate combo to looking good as a man!

Here, dress like a textbook dadcore for starters:

[IMG]
                      • Jun 11, 2012
                        wtf is dadcore? please tell me this is not a freaking wording
                        • Funny Funny x 1