Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

[Suggestion] Admin Skin Sephiroth

Discussion in CS:S Zombie Escape started by h4x0r, May 8, 2012

1. May 8, 2012

I do a suggestion for the server Zombie Escape. I'm not admin, but i like this skin for your server.

[IMG]

This skin is from a Spanish Community (Mapeadores). It's autor is Kaem (Staff of Mapeadores)
    The skin is Public. www.Mapeadores.com

I hope you get on the server.

Bye.
  2. Jul 4, 2011
    I would love to use either this or the Cloud skin while playing Mako Reactor, would be epic (perhaps enable it for that map only? The skin is about 300kb). It wouldn't be added for every admin to use on every map though, it doesn't fit the servers theme. More information regarding skin suggestions right here http://plaguefest.com/threads/official-skin-suggestion-thread.9087/
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • May 8, 2012
      h4x0r, May 8, 2012 Last edited by h4x0r, May 8, 2012
    • Jul 4, 2011
      I gotta agree with this. I absolutely love the idea, and it pains me to say it can't be added. Tony stated two reasons. Not only that, there are plenty of other reasons:
      It wouldn't be fair to decide who should and who should not have it.
      Plus, if given, you will have every admin who can use it on the server, screwing around and at that point, the round could fail (i.e, they will run around causing a distraction and wipe the round, which will make people want to leave, and we honestly can't have that happening.)
      Don't get me wrong. I would love to see this, but I absolutely have to say no.
    • Jul 19, 2011
      dat shi craaaaaa. but yea itd cause too much attention and drama for the community. Make it a dopescope skin?!?!?!
    • Jul 4, 2011
      Nah, but I agree with you. Real shame, though. :frownbig:
      • Agree Agree x 1
      • May 8, 2012
      • May 27, 2008
        The red-eye Combine Super Soldier of death doesn't cut it for you guys anymore? :nailbiting:
        I tried to pitch a batch of skins to Brian and Kyle. We found a few we thought would work and fit the theme perfectly, and make them for everyone [being donor and admin of all levels]but the ones we tested ended up crashing the server each time someone would actively switch to it in game, or if they were to spawn with it on. It was noted in that thread by Dharkk. Until I can lurk for something awesome, get them tested and sent out, we gotta play a bit of the waiting game.
        • Like Like x 1
        • Mar 16, 2012
          • Agree Agree x 1
          • Funny Funny x 1
          • Oct 17, 2011
            How about we make that skin for zm and mg? It won't fail. It looks really nice.
          • Jan 2, 2012
            Its nice and all, but I think it would confuse some people and make them think its the real sephiroth, but other than that, it looks nice, but regarding the model itself, the wing is too.. uh it sticks out if you know what i mean.