Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Suggestion: Zombine Donator/Admin Skin

Discussion in CS:S Zombie Mod started by adinsx, Apr 26, 2015

1. Sep 7, 2010
    I feel that we should have a buffed Zombine skin for admins and donators.

The Zombine skin is very under-appreciated and I really want to see it used more by the more educated of players! I believe the skin to be most in-line with the pf zombie type lore.

If I were to suggest stat increases I would say something like this =hp(equivalent hp or possibly even less) /// ++hp regen(highest regen speed perhaps) /// =knockback (equivalent knock back or even increased knockback) ++speed (highest speed). In other words it would be a glass cannon type zombie.... fast and quick healing but very easy to kill if tied down in a hard burst. Thank you for reading my thoughts!
    • Good Idea Good Idea x 6
    • Like Like x 4
    • May 31, 2012
      Any pictures, or just promoting the stats?
    • Jul 14, 2010
      I think this is a good idea if it can be done. Adds to variety and the stats idea is good too.
      • Like Like x 1
      • Sep 7, 2010
        No pictures, as it would be the same exact zombine skin that we currently use + the stat modifiers. Which would make it easy on the download size!
        • Like Like x 2
        • Good Idea Good Idea x 1
        • May 31, 2012
          • Agree Agree x 1
          • Jul 20, 2010
            Sounds like a good idea, would give is both sides of the spectrum. We have a zombie "tank" already, so adding a glass cannon zombie as you put it would work just fine imo.
            • Agree Agree x 1
            • Nov 20, 2013
              It's a good idea, so that zombie skin could be better with that upgrades.

But, if the hp regen has the highest regen speed, the hp should not be more than 4500 hp. I think.
            • Sep 7, 2010
              Yes, I certainly agree with you Bross! I honestly think if the speed and HP regen is at a very high level then the base HP pool should be low... as in the 2,000 range.
              • Agree Agree x 1
              • Feb 27, 2012
                I feel the current zombie classes are extremely unbalanced. The speed buffs don't even work and should be fixed. I remember Kyle saying that something was broken, but i can use speed multipliers and modify other class properties and have them work fine on my own server.
                • Informative Informative x 2
                • Agree Agree x 1
                  Tony The Tiger, Apr 26, 2015 Last edited by Tony The Tiger, Apr 26, 2015
                • May 31, 2012
                  Since Haplo is gone, we should !blame Kyle
                • Apr 9, 2007

How fast do you fall?
                  • Like Like x 2
                  • May 31, 2012
                  • Apr 9, 2007
                    • Winner Winner x 1
                    • Dec 30, 2006
                      Wtf did I just watch.
                    • May 31, 2012
                      I only have the $12 bottle of wine :dontknow:
                    • Dec 27, 2012

+ Support.
                    • Feb 27, 2012
                      Of course if you tweak player speeds, you fall faster. Why wouldn't it work this way?
                      • Agree Agree x 1
                      • Jan 21, 2011
                      • Feb 27, 2012
                        If it didn't, you would jump for miles. The way to work around that would be changing the jump distance. I think for every .1 you increase speed, you would increase jump distance by .1. I don't know if this is true, but that seems like it would definitely solve that "issue"
                      • Apr 13, 2015
                        Sounds new and different from the other skins. Could be given a try!