Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Suggestion

Discussion in CS:S Zombie Mod started by Trigger [Red], Jun 28, 2016

1. Jul 7, 2014
    Before shooting this suggestion down, take your time to read this.
    I feel like admins should be a little bit lighter on the N word. Before calling me a white supremacist or a racist cunt, continue reading. I've seen so many players get kicked/banned for having names resembling the N word unintentionally. I am completely supporting the no discrimination rule but even I have noticed that it's getting a bit out of hand.
    For example, I saw a player minding about his business just playing the game and his name was nigadindu. He explained to the admin several times it's always been his name. He got a kick, refused to change his long time name, then received a one day ban. Seriously? A one day ban for unintentionally having niga in his name? I've been a victim myself since my name is "trigger." Also, if it's a strict no discrimination on the server, why don't admins warn others of calling people faggots since it's discriminating against gays? Why do we have party chats to where literally the N word is being spammed? Take "faggots4ever" for example with most of the members INCLUDING an admin saying the N word from the recent admin abuse thread.
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Feb 8, 2013
      Everyone is racist anyway. And if you're being called a white supremacist? Trump's been called that by 95% of the black and hispanic population. I don't even know if mexicans are considered hispanics, but there's a reason I don't capitalize the first letter of neither.

If racism was lifted, you already know the first thing I'll say when I get on.
    • Jun 29, 2014
      • Like Like x 1
      • Jul 7, 2014
        I just want these new generation of fucks to take that word lighter. If racism as a whole was lifted then well shit
      • Jun 11, 2012
        • Agree Agree x 1
        • Dec 27, 2012
          Well, I doubt much can be done either way no matter what changes we may do. The game's lasted incredibly long but even then CS:S will just like any other multiplayer-game become a wilderness sooner or later, a point where it's almost at now.

I'm sorry but that is the truth. Find a new game or move on to the oh-so-creative-kappa CS:GO.
        • Feb 27, 2012
          Like who? Is this on a regular basis? Do you have any form of proof of this? Is it actually on the server?
          • Winner Winner x 1
          • Apr 26, 2015
            There was this one time this bapple guy did it. Rumor has it he got promoted and slipped down a fiddy.
            • Zing! Zing! x 1
            • Jun 29, 2014